Together, forever

A/n: okay so this chapter is cheekily dedicated to our sweet Arakshi...so enjoy heheh💕💕💕💕

In the hospital

Arjun stood outside Karan's cabin leaning against the door, engaged in speaking with the doctor about Karan's condition.

"Bas or thori der mein Mr. Dev ko hosh ajaiga!" The doctor informs Arjun. Arjun thanks him genuinely. The doctor gave a nervous smile and retreated.

Sakshi sat on a bench outside Karan's ward waiting for him to regain consciousness. Arushi is peacefully asleep on her lap; Sakshi absentmindedly stroked Arushi's face; thinking about the incident that happened.

After the fiasco in front of the media Sakshi and Arjun haven't spoken a word to each other. But their eyes were looking forward to doing the talking, conveying to speak out millions of emotions to one another. With a faint blush on her cheeks; Sakshi lift her eyes to steal a glance at Arjun but regrets it.

His eyes were constantly on her. He leans head on the wall, his lips twitching a faint grin; relishing watching her after so long. Sakshi smiled back at him. He winks at her. She blushes darting her eyes here and there and shakes her head, he nods.

She thinks about his slashed thumb; she ponders how stupid he has been a while ago and frowns; looking away with a grump. Puzzled he looked at his thumb and shrugs innocently.

He walks up to her. She glares up at him. He sits next to her with a teasing grin. She scowls at him and pulls his hand to see his cut. To her surprise, the slash was healed completely and a faint line remains.

Sakshi is stunned and holds his thumb close to her eyes to check properly. With a straight face, Arjun watched her comical astonished reaction; but it was hard for him to hold himself and he burst into silent snorts. She rolls her eyes and shoves his hand away before leaning her head back; shaking her head.

"Haso mere masumiyat pe!" She mutters.

He clears his throat, "mujhe tumpe taras araha hai Sakshi, kaha tum apne pati ke ungli pe pyaar se bandaid lagane ka soch rahi thi...par maine...laanat hai!"

She squirms. Pati, this word rang in her ears over and over as she closed her eyes; blushing.

Arjun raises his eyebrows, whispering to her ears, "Ha Sakshi, pati ban gaya hu tumhara, ab mujhe koi uphar dogi?"

Sakshi looked at him, "Main kya du tumhe batao?"

He thinks and smiles "Ek sweet sa...kiss?"

Her eyes widened, "Kya? Hatt!" she blushed.

Arjun frowns, "Not fair, kitne daanavo se lara hu, or ungliya kati maine tumhare liye...ek kiss to banta hai!"

Sakshi whimpers, "Tum bhool rahe ho Arjun, hum hospital me hai!"

Arjun looks around, "Koi nehi hai aas paas, do na please ek kiss!" he begs her with puppy eyes.

Sakshi shakes her head, "No, abhi nehi!"

Arjun huffs and stands; she grabs his hand and pulls him to sit.

"Kaha ja rahe ho?"

Arjun frowns, "Koi baat manti hi nehi...main nehi baithunga tumhare paas!"

She sighs, "Arjun tum na...paas ao!"

He grins and leans forward. She blushed and planted a quick peck on his cheek.

He raised his eyebrows, "Yeh kya tha?"

"Kiss!" she mumbles innocently.

He groans, "Nehi Sakshi, mujhe" he traces his lips with his finger, "yaha kiss chahiye!"