warped dimensions

Sakshi was wrapped in Arjun's arms as she gazed at the sky in peace. Leaning her head on his shoulders as they enjoyed each other's embrace; warped into the surroundings of beautiful night skies and dark beautiful mountains that adorned white cliffs covered in snow.

Though it was freezing, but with Arjun's heated bare chest wrapped around her, Sakshi felt so cosy and warm. She hummed a beautiful tune and Arjun was lured into a trance through her beautiful voice while its melody parallelly stroked his mind and heart.

He taps his feet in rhythm as he idly strokes his fingers on Sakshi's neck; massaging her lovingly as she watches the uncountable stars thinking something completely vague.

"Arjun?"

He drowsily brushes his lips against her head and kisses her neck.

She nudged him to wake him up, "suno na!"

"sun to raha hu.." he lied.

"Tumhare... actual father koi god hai na?

He nodded slightly, "Swarglok ke Raja hai, Dev raj Indra!" he spoke in an incoherent slur.

Her eyes lighten up with excitement; her Arjun is not only the prince of an evident dynasty but the heavens too.

"Kaha rehte hai?"

And the prince of heaven snores; resting his head limply on her shoulder. She purses her lips before nudging him again.

"Sakshiiii?" he moans sleepily with slight frustration.

"Kaha rehte hai?" She repeats.

"Kaun?" He yawns, "Oh...Pitashree? Swarg me? Kaisa sawal Hain yeh?"

"Mujhe unhe dekhna hai!" She moans.

"Tum dekh paogi unhe?"

She nods excitedly.

He casually raises his hand and points at a distant horizon. She squints her eyes trying hard to see, but her eyes aren't as focused. She curls her hands in the shape of a binocular over her eyes to see properly. Arjun stifled a chuckle.

"Haso mat...waha to kuch bhi nehi hai!" She huffs, "Koi star bhi nehi!"

Arjun explains, "Sakshi, tumhe moksh, vedo, or shastro ka gyaan prapti hogi tab hi to tum who sab dekh paogi jo main dekh paata hu!" He stretches his arms as she turns around to face him.

She looks carefully into his eyes squinting, "Tumhara moksh ki prapti to mujhe dikhai nehi deta...where is it? Show me?"

He mimics her as he squints his eyes at her, "Kya dikhau?"

"Moksh ki prapti!"

He glares playfully, "It is not that easy, tum mujhse ese ese sawaal kyu puch rahi ho...kabhi dhanush ki vidya...kabhi moksh ki?"

Sakshi looks up as she pouts, "Because, I feel that I am not good enough for you!"

He tilts his head, puzzled.

"Huh?"

Sakshi hugs his chest as she plants her head against his beating heart, "Tum itne gyaani ho Arjun, itne perfect ho.... Prince of the heavens and whatnot... or main ek Sadharan si 21st century girl! Tumhari tarah to nehi kamse kam kuch to ho mujhme esa ke tum bhi sabse keh sako...that yes Sakshi is my better half!"

Arjun frowns, "Sakshi, choro mujhe!"

Sakshi pulls away from him.

"Kya hua?"

He looked away with sombre eyes before standing up.

Sakshi gulps as she sees a look on Arjun's face that he usually avoids showing to her. His angry look. The look which he showed back when he didn't know about Arushi.