Good or Evil

A magical arrow was held adjacent to his Gandiv, Arjun held his arms and aimed at the sky.

"Ab baan ko apne drid mantro ke shakti se choro!" And he shoots the arrow, ripping the clouds. The young boys also repeat his command and shoot their arrows into the sky. The groggy clouds soon rumble and the rain succumbs the atmosphere; railing down on the students as they are practising Archery with Arjun. The students looked scared that they would get drenched in the rain and rushed inside the gurukul.

Arjun is about to leave too, but halts as he looks up. The raindrop fell on his face. He slowly closes his eyes; cherishes the frostiness of the water droplets gradually drenching his body and face.

Sakshi, he misses her already and it is just been a couple of hours. His eyes flashed with the moments she was in his arms in the rain. The moment when she asked for him to kiss her; her voice humming in his ears.

He missed her, how much he was missing the moments when Sakshi was near him. He wasn't feeling right, it is not evident but he had a sinking feeling in his heart that he just couldn't fathom when suddenly he felt a tug on his shoulder. His puzzled eyes looked down and saw Preeti with an umbrella standing in front of him.

"Jijuu!"

He clears his throat, looking away as he wipes his silent tears; he is crying. He takes her umbrella and places it over both of them as they start to walk back into Gurukul.

"Jiju!!" Preeti held her hands on her hips as she questioned, "Apko ho kya gaya hai, huh? Sakshi to kuch hi dino ke liye apne ghar gayi hai! Ap us gam me is tarah bacho ke tarah roinge?"

Arjun sniggers and nods, "tumhari param sakhi mujhe leke hi nehi gayi apne saath... miss to karunga na use!"

Preeti cooed and pats his shoulder, "Aww, koi baat nehi...jiju...apki so-called saali, Preeti hai na apko company dene ke liye...ab apko shayad pata nehi.."

Her thoughts made his eyes widen but she innocently spoke, "Aj ke zamane mein saali ko adhi ghar wali bhi kaha jaata hai!"

He yelps as he scoots back, "Shiv shiv shiv shiv, Preeti, tum mera man behlaane ayi ho ya mujhe daraane?" His voice breaks as he panics playfully. Preeti grits her teeth and takes the umbrella from his clutch and walks away, but he pulls her.

"Aree Preeti, who dekho tumhara Keshav bula rha hai tumhe..." he points at a distance, Preeti turns her head to see no one standing there, when suddenly Arjun giggles as he takes the umbrella from her hands and runs away leaving her behind.

"JIJUUUU, MERA UMBRELLA MUJHE DOO!" Preeti shrieks as she escapes from the rain and runs behind him.

****

Karan and Sakshi were struggling to keep themselves calm as Devdatta was running through the skies, it was a magical experience. The clouds passed by a blur as Devdatta revved against the wind.

"Sakshi!" Karan screams, "Yeh ghora hai ya aeroplane?"

Sakshi clutched Arushi as she panicked, "Yeh nehi pata, or yeh bhi nehi pata yeh kiska idea hai is tarah kahi travel karne ka!"

"tumhare bhai ka!" Karan screams.

Sakshi grits her teeth, "Keshav bhaiya ko chorungi nehi main...yeh koi mazaak hai?"

Karan panics as he gripped securely on Sakshi, "Please, devdatta ko bolo ke hume itni bhi koi jaldi nehi jane ki!"

Sakshi is screaming as Devdatta levitates its speed more and more. Arushi is thoroughly enjoying the horse ride and laughing to see her mother screaming at the top of her lungs in fright.