Marketing

The journey of the bus halts at the border of Nepal. The group was disguised so their identities have been a secret. The fact that Parth Oberoi is all over the news is a sensation throughout the country. His identity is at stake. Arjun was fretting about this. But Keshav assured him that he need not worry for a while.

Keshav has already taken care of the immigration process, all thanks to the efforts of his team. The most difficult part of escorting Parth Oberoi out of the country was no big deal for them. A few immigration officers doubted seeing this ginormous man; wondering who he was but they gave up after seeing his passport. A different name. Dhananjay Singhania.

Keshav and the rest of the group were to set off on their journey to the Himalayas but they preferred to halt at a hill resort for some time, as the group was tired of the nonstop journey. But the girls were way too excited to see a new country and preferred to do some sightseeing and shopping. They were keen to buy good warm clothes too as the weather is cold up in the mountains.

After settling their bags at the resort and changing into something better, the girls set out for shopping. Once ready, Archana knocked on the boys' room for a good long time.

But the boys were drooping. They were looking for some nap and their boredom of shopping was way too evident on their faces, so they were refused. Arjun even offered his credit card to her for shopping and their girly fun time, but Archana's death glare was enough to scare the hell out of them so they scuttled their fatigued bodies and got ready.

Arjun (with Arushi in his arms), Keshav and Karan were lazily dragging their bodies behind the hyperactive girls. Stopping at every street stall and shop and bargaining for every damn thing was giving them a hard time.

"Yeh ladkiya shopping karne ayi hai ya hame torture karne?" Karan complains to his brother.

The girls kept bargaining for the price rates of fur coats and jackets with different vendors.

Arjun held his hand over his head, "Jo bhi hain le lo na please! Main hu na, jo bhi price hai, main pay kar dunga!"

"Oh! Bohot overpriced hai Jiju! Ap nehi samjhenge!" Preeti whiffs her hand at him as she inspects the quality of the fabric of each garment she holds.
The boys crunch their faces in pain to stand for so long.

"To fir yaha kyu rukna, chalte hai yaha se!" Keshav offered with a shaky smile.

"Ha bhaiya, dusre dukaan me dekhte hai! Ap theek keh rahe hai!" Sakshi's eyes lit up, as they hurried to the next shop. Whereas the boys glare playfully at Keshav. He scratched his head grinning, "Maine to bas yaha se nikalne ko kaha tha Behna ko!"

After about an hour, the girls roam around the market giving their numerous shopping bags to the boys to carry for them

"Ab shoes dekhte hai, guys, what say?!" Sakshi offers her besties, both of them perked up with the plan. The boys exchanged their looks with repulsion.

"Behna!" Keshav dared to open his mouth after a lot of coaxing from Karan and Arjun.

The girls turn around innocently.

"Uh main keh raha tha ki..." He looks nervously at Archana's death glare, "Winter boots pe sale chal raha hoga...or suitable bhi rahega! Winter season hai!"

Karan and Arjun gape at him in dismay before smacking their heads.

**

At the store

Sakshi and Archana had already chosen their picks and were at the counter.

Preeti was trying her luck to try a very fancy pair of boots with only one size left, but she couldn't fit her feet properly. She was trying for the fifth time to fit into it.