Forecasted

A/N: a small chappy... 😔

The next morning started off with jovial happiness for the boys.  The training began with Karan being the best of his moods. Marvellously learning every ancient technique with enthusiasm, Karan was literally the jolliest boy who was chirping with a goofy smile on his lips. The other boys in the gurukul were confused. Arjun wasn't. He complimented Karan's uplifted mood with an equal enthusiasm.

The training continues and Karan was glancing at his ring now and then with a proud smile. He is engaged. Keshav with a playful glare nudged him to concentrate, receiving tons of apologies from Karan.

After the training, Karan practically bolted out from the gurukul and ran.
Today he wasn't drooping or tired unlike the other days. Regardless of the tiring and exhausting Shastra training and Ved Shiksha that was conducted throughout the entire day; Karan was hurrying with a charming smile. Archana was waiting for him.

He runs towards the girls' quarter and sprang across the fields and lawns in a hurry. His naked feet skids on the grass overbalancing him as his eyes caught Archana, sitting in a yogic pose inside the gurukul which was adjacent to the gardens. She opens her eyes and sees him. He was panting for breath and crouching . However, his beautiful and an exciting grin plastered on his lips as he watched her.
She smiled too. She was also anticipating to meet him after her training.

Archana came out of her gurukul. He nods to her, she immediately rushes to the gardens where he stood, gazing at her.

 He nods to her, she immediately rushes to the gardens where he stood, gazing at her

He was marvelling at her looks. A saffron simple looking saree looked rather serene on her body, her long silky hair swaying with the light wind and her lips glimmering with a loving smile as Archana watched him slowly walking across the gardens to hold her when suddenly a strange and shrill siren began to blaze all around the Siddhasram.

Everyone was startled. Even Karan and Archana. They looked at each other with confusion. Archana ran to Karan. Karan looked here and there, spots Keshav running mindlessly to gather everyone; especially the boys. Karan grabbed Archana's hand and rushed up to him

"Kya hua, yeh siren kaisa?" Karan asks.

Keshav's face was pale as he looked at him, "Bade bhaiya, sankat a chukka hai...Kali rakshas ka prakop charo oar phail raha hai!"

Karan and Archana couldn't understand anything when suddenly they saw Arjun and Sakshi with Preeti rushing towards the assembly hall.

"Karan, tum dono jake sabhaa
graha me baitho, main baaki larko ko leke ataa hu!" Saying this Keshav hurries off.

Archana's heart was thumping in a strange panic, she didn't know the reason but...

"Chalo!" Karan ushered quickly and tagged her with him.

**

The assembly hall was filled with students and gurus of Siddhasram and also the villagers council members of Gyan Ganj. Everyone was surprised to know that calamities of Demonic control were spreading across the globe.