Marriage

A/N: I am back after a pause! thank you all for supporting me so so much to make me rethink my decision! Yes, I want to finish this story...since it took me a lot of time to build this! And I am hoping all of you can help me finish this and appreciate my work like you always have...thanks again to all my loyal readers and friends for your amazing votes and appreciation!! I love you all

And sorry for this really small chappy :)

***

A few days pass after the visit and Sakshi has somehow forgotten the betrayal from her parents. The whole experience was horrific to even imagine. Her besties had done every possible means for her to forget every sorrow from the past. For her and her baby. She was constantly reminded to stay happy for her and her future child. She was happy and willing to let go of all the tormenting thoughts. But her friends are reluctant to let her go off with the fact that she is technically married to Arjun. And they don't even get the chance to witness it.

Archana is the mad out of all. Unable to digest the fact that there wasn't any chance to celebrate. She wanted at least a ceremony to take place. So she dragged Keshav and her innocent fiancé Karan to talk to the rest of the gurus who looked after Siddhasram to do something about the official rituals.

Guru Krippacharya was keen to abide by the proposal of a small ceremonial marriage and delightedly organized it with the help of his Brahmin rishis who looked after all pious rituals. Archana and Preeti got the job of arranging everything told by the guru and their bhakts of the ashram. Along with Karan and Keshav.

The rituals finally began and everyone was anticipating and excited for this very beautiful day. Arjun and Sakshi's marriage. Finally, it is happening. All the members of the Siddhasram and citizens of Gyan Ganj were looking forward to this with excitement. Nearby villages like Kunjapuri were also sent for the invitation for the marriage.

Though the Brahmins were looking for the puja and vidhis, the boys of Siddhasram were given the task of decorating the raj bhavan with garlands flowers and fairy lights. Archana and Preeti along with the other maidens were administering the other exciting ceremonies. Such as Haldi with a little bit of sangeet.

**

On the day of the Haldi

Sakshi adorned a beautiful yellow lehenga with garlands of different exotic flowers around her head and wrists; looking no less than a princess

Sakshi adorned a beautiful yellow lehenga with garlands of different exotic flowers around her head and wrists; looking no less than a princess. She strolls in the garden cherishing the decoration that was dedicated to her special day. She suddenly felt a bit giddy with all the excitement and exhaustion so she preferably sat on a bench. She notices Arjun walking up to her; marvelling at her look. She gazes at Arjun's new kurta and smiles at him. Arjun sits beside her.

"Aj to bilkul Subhadra lag rahi ho, kasam se!" He breathes.

"Tum yaha kyu aye ho? Pata hai na Archana dekhegi to kya hoga?!" Sakshi warns though she couldn't stop her flushed cheeks as his intense gaze fiddles her senses to blush like a preteen again.