Another Venture

Karan was puzzled.

"Bhai, tumhe apne yug ke bare me sab pata chal gaya?"

Arjun looked at him and gave him a tormented smirk. Nodding.

Sakshi asks Arjun, "Tumhe dwapar yug ke bare me kaise pata chala achanak?"

Keshav answers, "Behna, Jab Parth ko chot lagi tab hi maine usko uske bhoot kaal ke saare smritiya use yaad dila diya taaki uske atma pe us mayavi chaaku ka koi prabhav na pare!"

Arjun remembers when Keshav ran his hands over his forehead when he was stabbed he started to see the flashbacks of his past. When he was unconscious he had been enlightened thoroughly.

Sakshi and Archana look thoughtful as Keshav explains them about the flashbacks he had.

Keshav smiled continuing, "Isse use hi laabh hua....kitne saare yudh neetiya use yaad agaye... haina Parth?"

Arjuns nods, running his mind over the biggest war tactics that he manifested before the Kurukshetra war. He looks at Sakshi with a sigh. Abhimanyu, the glimpse of his son's death flashed before his eyes and he shuddered.

Archana glances at Sakshi before mumbling. "Tabhi woh...Draupadi ka naam baar baar le raha tha haina?"

Sakshi fell silent.

Arjun held Sakshi's hand, "Jaise main shuru se kehta aaraha hu Sakshi, is janam me main keval tumhara hu!" His pledging eyes sure gave Sakshi the very reason to smile.

Keshav was feeling so happy for them. Keshav has always cherished the union of true love and loud passion. Speaking of loudness, Keshav darts his mind to somewhere; a giggle almost escapes from his lips.

"Uh..tum log baate karo, main pani peene or kapde change karne ja raha hu!" He informs them and retreats.

"Khichdi!" Archana mused to herself.

**

Preeti is in the kitchen; just to make a cup of coffee. Or most probably to hide herself from a certain someone. But the entire kitchen is in chaos because of her clumsiness. She tries her best to not break any cup or spill milk but her hands are trembling, spilling and tumbling things. Her mind is driving her crazy. She just found out that Keshav has been reading her thoughts all along; from the very moment they met.

"Oh god oh god, Jiju can read everyone's thoughts and Keshav can read everyone's thoughts? Matlab he can read my thoughts too!! Shit shit!" She blabbers to herself.

She whimpers, "Matlab, unhone woh sare thoughts jo unke bare me main soch rahi thi shuru se...sab unko pata hai? Preeti tu to gayi...narak me bhi jagah nehi milegi tujhe, oh god!"

She was caught in her thoughts so much that she did not even realize the milk that was on the verge of spilling out on the stove. She yelps and reaches to turn the stove off but a hand comes from the side, turning it off for her before her. She turned her eyes and got completely thawed to see a pair of very beautiful hazel eyes looking at her with a hint of amusement.