Moments!

The next couple of days before the wedding felt like a roller coaster ride. Other than the fact that the wedding is happening and her friends are as excited as her to anticipate it, Sakshi could feel some sort of giddiness. It was unbearable for her to stay calm or to stay away from Arjun any longer.

On the other hand, Arjun was precariously calm and composed. As if he is holding down a big storm inside him. Sakshi could linger on it at times but she wasn't so sure how to unfold it.

Since he was remarkable in soothing her with his words otherwise. He would respectfully fulfil his duty in picking up and dropping her at her home from the office. He would occasionally stop by to meet his daughter Arushi and take her for day trips in his car.

He had given up on the preparations of the wedding on the skilled hands of Preeti and Archana. Other than that Arjun would be pretty much invested in his duty. He had informed Sakshi that he was looking for Parul through the local cops, as she had gone missing after her little meet-up at Arjun's office before Sakshi's kidnap.

Sakshi was worried, thinking about what she and Arjun had gotten themselves involved in. But Arjun would always remind her to not worry; that he is there for her no matter what. Sakshi never really bothered much about herself but for Arjun. She thought, there was no one to look after him. To cover for him if he made a mistake. After all, he is a human too, no matter how perfect he is at that. Arjun would laugh off saying she is using a little too much brain on useless issues.

Arjun at times was preoccupied with his meetings and work schedules, however Sakshi would in some way manage to steal a couple of minutes from his office schedules for herself. It was a tough job but she was so adorable that he couldn't refute her whenever she called him out of his meetings to meet him. Of course with the help of his mystical powers that she has witnessed so many times by now. She has somehow learned the patterns to call him. All she had to do was just close her eyes and summon his name and soon Arjun appeared out of thin air for her. Just like magic. His magic for her. And it happens every time.

Like right now.

"Ab jane dogi? Sweden se clients' conference hai, Sakshi?" Arjun coyly asks while he affectionately whisks a strand of hair out of her face and tugs it behind her ear.

Sakshi was constantly cherishing the warmth of his strong arms as she rested her head on his shoulder. They have been sharing their little moments; sitting on the floor leaning against the wall behind his chamber. It is a good hiding spot from an office full of people.

So they have found this secluded area in Arjun's private cabin that he has made for little meet-ups like this. Since Arjun is also in the meeting at the same time he can't be around two different places at the same time. Sakshi looks up at Arjun with puffed-up cheeks.

"To tumhara doppelganger hai na,conference sambhalne ke liye...tum yahi raho!" Sakshi reasons while clutching his arm with her arms. Smiling, Arjun took his phone out to look up the word that she just said, since he was still learning some of the complex terms of English.

"Yeh, kese kese shabd la la ke mujhe confuse karti ho Sakshi!" He frowns at her. She giggled,

"Woh mere dhrishti ka abha hai... waha or yaha dono sthan me mere dhyaan kendrit hai... jis kaaran hi tum mujhe dekh pati ho!" he carefully explains making sure that she understands. Though Sakshi hardly got a word he spoke.

Sakshi does a retake, "Uff tumhara shudh hindi...please mujhe asaan bhasha se samjhao na!"

Arjun gave a firm grin, "Sakshi my love, I can exert and expand my focus in various positions...Astral projection...using my third eye!" He points his finger at the centre of his forehead. Sakshi looked carefully trying to find an actual eye between his broad forehead. He raised his eyebrows with a cute smirk.