Fairy night

The group has settled to spend the night at the resort as the group felt it aint too safe to travel at night. The demons have somehow been keeping an eye on Arjun's tracks. He was too keen to challenge them but Keshav and Karan reminded him that he has to remain discreet until they reach Shambhala.

After the little experience with the Pishachinis, the girls have been extra cautious about going anywhere. Gloomy, they were agitated and nervous about the whole incident. Arjun thought that the girls were being pressured for no reason. Seeing that they have been too quiet after coming back from the market it has been intolerable for him to bear. A kind-hearted Arjun thinks that the girls need some little fun time to cheer up.

Arjun suggests Keshav arrange a small dinner feast with a bonfire night at the resort in their honour. The girls immediately lit up on the idea. Arjun requested the girls to dress their best. The girls immediately retreated to get ready. Keshav eagerly arranged for a good bonfire and lots of good food.

Preeti was being chaotic about what to wear.

"Yar, mujhe pata hota to koi na koi gown le ati! I don't have anything to wear!" She mutters as she keeps throwing out her dresses from her luggage to search for something pretty. Archana and Sakshi roll their eyes.

"Yar drama queen, kuch bhi pehn le! Itna kya?" Sakshi suggests.

Preeti groans, not at all convinced. She looks at Sakshi's dress. Then an idea crept into her crazy mind. However, she did not know if it was going to work for her this time. Since she has considered herself a fattu. She took a paper and pen and sketched a beautiful gown. Archana and Sakshi were busy wearing their dresses when Preeti carefully walked out of the room without them noticing her sneaky escape.

Once out of her room, she looked at the paper and folded it. Giggling to herself she looks around the whole floor, to find a certain someone.

**

Arjun and Karan are busy arranging the firewood by chopping the wood they found in the garage and compiling the pieces together.

Keshav is busy going around with a ladder fitting beautiful fairy lights around the grand backyard of the resort. The courtyard was looking so great and magical. The sight of the whole ambience is peaceful to his eyes as he marvels at the surroundings that match the beautiful blue mountain sky, clear and natural.

Keshav's peace was interrupted and he cringed visibly; someone with loud and panicky thoughts was speeding his way. He turns his head and sees a squirming Preeti walking up to him; clearing her thoughts over and over. She stopped in the middle of her tracks as she stared at him from top to bottom; shifting her eyes elsewhere with a blush. Puzzled, he looks down; he is shirtless. Coyly, he hops down from the ladder. He takes his shirt huddled at one side of the ladder; wearing it quickly.

Karan and Arjun immediately stopped their work as they sensed another swing of romance to entertain themselves. They huddled together to eavesdrop.

Preeti is busy thinking random words to stop him from reading her brazened thoughts as Keshav walks up to her.

"Ha ha theek hai, teddy bears, aam ka achaar.. ab age bolo?" Keshav suggests with a smirk.

Preeti exaggeratedly coughs, before handing a piece of paper to him.

"Yeh kya hai, Preeti?" He asks.

"Love letter!" Karan shouts from the distance before looking away. Arjun starts to howl in laughter.

Preeti is writhing in embarrassment thinking, 'mujhe in logo ke samne hi yeh dena tha? Preeti tu ek number ki gadhi hai!'

"I agree!" Keshav mumbles, with reddened cheeks.