Ecstasy

After the chaotic but fulfilling lunch, the group descended back to their quarters. The weather was peaceful and very nurturing. The girls were strolling around the palace since they felt like they could walk around before going back to their chambers. Chattering and gossiping about the boys until Archana felt a whiff of something odd, she halted.

"Kya hua?" Sakshi asks, turning around to see Archana crunching her nose. Until her face breaks into a grin.

"Kya huaa?" Sakshi asks again as her friend gasps out loud. Archana looked around frantically trying to look for the source of the stench. Preeti and Sakshi shrugged.

"Guys, I smell something!" Archana whispered to them.

"What?" They ask; suspecting something creepy. Again.

But Archana didn't reply she kept looking around; reeking her neck as they walked towards the source of the smell. Then she spots a few Aghoris sitting under a big tree.

Archana immediately grabbed Sakshi and Preeti huddled in the bush nearby and kneeled.

Archana points at the Aghoris, "Girls, who dekho!"

Sakshi and Preeti look straight before asking, "Ha, saadhu baba he? To?"

Archana squints her eyes, "Dekh to kya kar rahe hai who log?"

Sakshi looked straight again this time, "Who..." as she watched some of them taking the drag of a big suspicious-looking pipe. "Kuch smoke kar rahe hai?"

Archana rubs her chin, "Chillum!"

Preeti yawns, "How fascinating!"

Archana groans, "Guys let's get some Prasad from them!"

Sakshi scratched her head, "Um...abhi to lunch kiya hum logo ne...abhi kya Prasad ke piche pari hai?"

Archana ran her face with her hand in dismay, "How old are you both, five?"

She looked ahead, thinking of a plan.

"Okay!" She rubs her hand, "Look, main unke paas jaungi! Tum dono yahi raho...okay!"

Sakshi and a lethargic Preeti gave little thumbs up to her as she retreated.

**

The Aghoris are smoking chillums when they see a beautiful maiden with a dupatta around her head

She rushes to them and immediately falls onto their feet. They gasp in surprise.

"Putrii kya baat hai?" They ask, dumbfounded.

"Baba ji ki booti....Ah mera matlab...Baba ji ki jai ho!"

The Aghoris look at each other. Perplexed.

The maiden looks at them and sits near their feet with hands folded, pain-stricken eyes, "Baba ji!" She began.