A Devotee

Taking her in his arms, Arjun walks carrying an unconscious Sakshi to a very discreet shrine, situated adjacent to his room. After gaining his memories back Arjun built this temple in his mansion. Only he is permitted to go inside. He chooses to go when he is all alone.

It was past midnight. He places Sakshi down on a beautiful prayer rug that lays in front of a dome that Arjun worships. A representation of Lord Shiva that he created.

Arjun has changed Sakshi's dress and made her wear a white gown. He changed his attire too, adorning nothing but a white dhoti and his janaeu draped around his bare body.

Arjun needed to cleanse Sakshi's soul of all the negative energies that she was captive to. The hallucinations are the result of the energies that still cling on to her like chewing gum.

And Arjun being a pure soul could feel this. As if the whip of something unpleasant he felt Sakshi's enigmatic aura.

Arjin sits near the dome. After lighting an incense stick and spreading blue flowers around the dome, he closes his eyes, chanting the Gayatri mantra along with various tantric hymns.

The peace and tranquillity within Arjun's soul soon engulfed the ambience of the whole temple with bright energy.

Arjun is a proficient tantric. In the past he was the Nara; an emanation of Vishnu himself. Therefore he could reconcile the demonic possessing or trying to possess Sakshi. She was having forced hallucinations in her unconscious sleep. Her groaning and moaning is constant.

The tantric beads begin to glow in his wrist as he chants deep through his soul. He calls for Shiva, his aradhya to help Sakshi. As mentioned by his godfather, Dev Raj Indra.

Soon enough the earthen lamp began to flicker rapidly. Arjun could surely feel the presence of dark forces trying to get back into Sakshi's body.

But the paradigm of Arjun's shield of energy is too rigid. Arjun could feel the embodiment of Shiv's tantric mantra.

Arjun's lips twitched into a knowing smile as he could feel Shiv's Bhairav kavach (protection) forming around Sakshi's head. Sakshi's whims and groans gradually subside.

Arjun opened his third eye as he felt a warm stroke on his chest. Arjun shifts his gaze at the dome.

"Aradhya!" Arjun's soul calls out to Mahadev. Suddenly Sakshi churns in her sleep. Her face is calm now.

And Arjun has Sakshi out of all the malevolent activities. He exhales deeply, feeling immense gratitude to his bhakti; to his godfather and his god. He turns his head and watches Sakshi. She is peacefully sleeping. A beautiful grin forms on his lips as he watches her beautiful face with awe. Her entire body looked virtuous. Her face is glowing with a faint pink hue. As if she has been stroked by the angels themselves, to protect her soul. He gets up from his yogic position and scoops Sakshi up; taking her back to the bedroom.

Settling her, he tucks her back into the bed; covering her body with the duvet.

In the morning

It was early in the morning. The daylight streaked through the big curtains as Sakshi groaned out of slumber and looked around her surroundings.

She never felt so tired, though she had slept for more than 8 hours of sleep. She looked to her left and saw Arjun sleeping peacefully; wearing his t-shirt and pleated pants. She covered her giggle as she watched him; he was emitting cute soft snoring in his sleep.

 She covered her giggle as she watched him; he was emitting cute soft snoring in his sleep