Farewell

Everything was arranged by Arjun and Keshav for Karan's and Sakshi's departure. The arrangements were very detailed. However, they were still very vigilant with the leaving. The safety is the top priority for both Sakshi and Karan. Keshav was worried for Karan since he was still in the process of learning the tactics of perpetual combat. Karan however assured Arjun and the rest that he would not leave Sakshi alone. That he would be very precise with their safety and prudentiality.

Arjun was feeling powerless. He wanted to go with them too. Nevertheless, Sakshi's constant pleas are reconciling positivity over all his worries. Sakshi is continuously reminiscing that he has his obligation as a warrior to be in Siddhasram. The lurking threats for the ultimate Apocalypse are paving slowly around the corner to devour the world and Keshav gave Karan every bit of combat detail in case of any emergency they might reencounter.

Archana too was reluctant to let her bestie and boyfriend go to the cities in situations like this. She thought it was pointless for Sakshi to even talk to her parents, let alone go back to them after so many years of painful solitude.

"Itne saalo se ek baar bhi bulaya nehi tujhe, ab kyu bula rahe hai faltu me?" she hisses as she helps Sakshi pack her luggage.

Sakshi darts her distressed eyes at Arjun who was getting Arushi ready. She understands that Arjun's mind was filled with the concern of letting her go, and now with Archana's words, he might feel giddy.

Arjun sighs and shakes his head, "Archana, Sakshi ka jaana koi buri baat nehi hai! I hope you know that mata pita ke ashirvaad ke bina..."

"Oh please!" Archana interrupts, "Arjun, yeh aj kal ke parents hai okay...emotional blackmail and all inko bakhubi ataa hai! Agar inko sab pata chal chukka hai to tumhe kyu nehi bula rahe he, tell me?"

Sakshi was completely lost; the dilemma was evident in her eyes as she packed her suitcase. Is she doing the right thing to go to them? Even after knowing that they have not accepted Arjun with open arms.

Arjun answers her thoughts, "Tum mere bare me chintit mat ho Sakshi, unke pas jake unse baat karo...or unko batao ke kya ho raha hai, kyuki yehi tumhara dharam hai!"

Archana's face palmed.

**

In the garden

Keshav gives a very beautiful-looking pure silver dagger to Karan.

"Bare bhaiya, yeh mayavi Katar hai! Isko apne paas rakho, agar koi problem ya emergency aye...to isko Surya dev ko naman karke prahar karna. Okay?"

Karan nods with a smile; tucking it into his satchel.

"Keshav, hum yaha se prasthan kaise karenge?"

Keshav smiles, "Devdatta ke rehte ap uski chinta mat karo!"

Karan didn't understand. Keshav points; Karan looks at the distant field and sees a white beautiful horse that stands with a glorious godly radiance.