His weakness

Sakshi is told to try out her wedding dresses. The choices are many. Preeti and Archana are enjoying every one of them. They have been driven to one of the most renowned bridal showrooms by Arjun himself.

Arjun is advised to not look though he requested the girls zillion times to let him see how Sakshi looked. In a wedding dress.

"Arjun! It is a surprise for you! Just leave okay?" Archana argues.

"Aree mujhe bhi to dekhna hai? This is so not fair!"

Archana laughs, "shaadi ke din dekh lena! Now go!"

Arjun groans in frustration. Preeti and Sakshi chuckled as he lazily retreats out of the showroom.

He leaves them to themselves; defeated and drives off.

The wedding dress was chosen after a lot of arguing and bickering. Sakshi couldn't believe her eyes as she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked beyond her imagination. So beautiful.

She looks at the mirror of the trial room as she tries on the dress, twirling around, the lehenga has gorgeously twirled around her legs like a heavenly gown

She looks at the mirror of the trial room as she tries on the dress, twirling around, the lehenga has gorgeously twirled around her legs like a heavenly gown. She felt as if she was a part of some dream. She is going to be a bride soon. Bride of someone who she loves so much. She felt giddy thinking how Arjun would react when he saw her. Out of nowhere Sakshi hints at a translucent reflection of Arjun behind her. She looks carefully as the reflection magically emerges out of the thin air. She gasps out loud as she turns around.

"Arjun?" She croaks in a whisper. He is evidently standing behind her with a killer smiles. Like he always has.

Archana and Preeti were busy talking amongst themselves outside the trial room

She gulps nervously.

"Arjun? Tum yaha kaise? You just left na?" She whispers. He sniggers at her innocence.

"So? Main kya kya kar sakta hu yeh to tumhe pata hi hona chahiye ab tak?" He whispers as he leans close to her.

"I can be anywhere I want!" He finishes with a cute peck on her nose.

Her face hung open in amazement.