Stronger Grammar Structure

Last grammar structure chapter, I gave a brief grammar lesson. But I will go more deep into it this time :)

Word order

Learning korean, we always learn the basic S.O.V. Korean sentence structure (Subject, then the Object, and then theVerb) learners master this section.. yet when it comes to longer sentences... they have a hard time.
Mistakes are especially common when making sentences that include multiple adjectives or adverbs, and other details such as the date and time.

Then how do we write it correctly

Korean word order follows a set of specific rules, and these rules can be learned just like anything else in the language. If you first learn and practice the basic rules for using adjectives, adverbs, and other details, then you will have no problem using them together in a sentence.

Here are a few quick 'tips' on Korean sentence structure.

Tip #1: Korean is a S.O.V. language (Subject, Object, and Verb). English is a S.V.O language.

So instead of this sentence: 'i like apples,' it would be 'i apple like'
저는 사과를 좋아해요.

Tip #2: Locations come before a verb.

So instead of 'i study at school', it be 'i at school study'
저는 학교에서 공부해요. (gong-boo ~ study)

Tip #3: Time comes right before or right after the subject.

Today im going to school. i'm today going to school
오늘 저는 학교 가요. 저는 오늘 학교에 가요.
오늘 ~ today (is the time) 저 is the subject

Tip #4: Time is ordered from largest to smallest unit.

I'm going to school at 10:55 am.
오전 10시 55분에 학교 갈거야.
    A.M. 10 hr 55 min

Tip #5: Adjectives come directly before the noun.

I can't study in a dirty room (i in a dirty room can't study)
저는 더러운 방에서 공부할 수 없어요.
        (deo-reo-oon ~ dirty)

Tip #6: Adverbs come directly before the verb.

Today I will study hard at home (today try my best study)
오늘 열심히 공부할 거예요.
        (yeol-shim-hee ~ try my best, do well, hard working)

Politeness Levels

Among errors, misusing politeness levels (such as casual speech, the 요 form, the 니다 form and honorific speech, among others) can lead you into the biggest amount of trouble. Koreans are fully sensitive to these politeness levels, and will behave differently depending on how you speak with them. Simply using the wrong politeness level in Korean can change a polite sentence into an insult.

Korean politeness levels can seem complicated for beginners, because there are so many forms that a person must learn in order to make even the most basic sentences.

Then what do we do??

Koreans will consider you rude if you don't use the right honorifics. Which is why it is best to learn politeness levels right from the beginning.

Here are some tips to use when you are not sure what to do. These will not make your Korean perfect, but they will help you avoid making large politeness errors.

Tip #1: When speaking with a stranger, use honorifics with the  form.

So instead of this sentence:

화장실이 어디있는지 알아요?

Use this:

화장실이 어디있는지 아세요? (a-se-yo ~ so much more polite)

Tip #2: When speaking to a close friend, use 반말 if they are your same age or younger.
반말 (baan-maal) sentences with no honorifics

Tip #3: When speaking to a friend, and you are not sure if they are the same age or younger, use the  form. You will not sound overly polite if you do this, since they are not a close friend. And this time you can use the normal form: 화장실이 어디있는지 알아요?

Tip #4: When speaking to a person in power, such as your boss, use honorifics with the 니다/니까 form. Speak as politely as you can.

So instead of this sentence:

안녕하세요.

Use this one:

안녕하십니까?

Tip #5: When speaking to anyone else, use honorifics with the  form.

Tip #6: And finally, avoid saying “you” or using any titles, unless you are sure of what to call the other person. Remember that pronouns are assumed in Korean by the context. Koreans know if you mean “you” or “I” or “that person” based on what you are talking about. Therefore, it is not necessary to specify most of the time anyway. It is better to be safe than sorry.
For ex: 집에 갈거에요? (Are you going home? Yet there is no 'you' in this sentence.)

Info from: 3 Most Common, Easy To Avoid Mistakes In Korean

Examples made myself