Complete

HELLO EVERYONE.

Author is Back.

I wanted to tell everyone THANK YOU for reading my book. This book gave me a lot of ups and downs and I always struggled to loving and hating the book overall.

I honestly started to write this because I was so frustrated about how fake korean speakers uploaded "how to learn korean" books and had all the infos wrong.

However as time went by, this book became such a burden to me an I didnt know if I could handle it anymore. So I stopped and left it in "haitus" mode for so long. That's why I came back to say that this book is officially finished. I'm probably never going to upload again. Sorry for that.

It was fun teaching you guys and I'm sorry to tell you that it's finished but I hope you guys still keep learning!!

As I mentioned in the "info" chapters, the "Units" are all from this website ↓

https://www.howtostudykorean.com

Hope you guys check it out! It's basically the same info but I always edited before uploading. However, now I'm not doing that.. so You should check that website out! It's one of the best korean teaching website I've ever seen. :)

Sorry for not being able to lead you guys till the end.

Hope you all master in korean!

And you can learn korean by reading my new book that will be in both korean and english!!

Love,
Your teacher, sister, unni, dongsaeng

Geurimy