It's Final{25}

A/N
Just wanted to say a big thanks to ll_star for always commenting and favoriting and just being really supportive since day 1 of this book! I hope you have a lovely day!

Malea's POV
A shiver ran down my spine.

He looked into my eyes and I could tell every emotion and every word he had said was genuine. And then his lips were on mine, taking me to a place of euphoria. I almost cried at the feeling of finally doing what I've wanted to do for the longest time.

All I wanted was Lucian and all he wanted was me. Each time he would bring his lips onto mine it would feel like a whole new profession of his love. My heart swelled with each touch, with each breath we took as one and I didnt stop my hands from roaming his body. His soft lips kissed down my neck, making me only wanting him to stop teasing and put his lips on mine again. And then his lips were back on mine.

And his hands were suddenly underneath my top, leaving a burn of desire wherever his hands went. He nibbled my bottom lip causing a wave of longing flood over me. "I love you too." I mumbled against his lips. I pulled away from him, my heart pounding and my mind racing.

"We need to talk to the lawyer. We need to clear this up." Lucian said, his breaths heavy.

"Let's do it now." I said, looking into his love-filled gray eyes. He was absently biting his lip which only made me want his lips back on mine.

Lucian grinned and placed a kiss on my neck, slowly making his way to my ear. I shuddered underneath his touch. "Don't you think it's a bit early for that?"

I puzzled. "For what?" When he didn't answer I put 2 and 2 together.

My face heated up immediately. I punched Lucian's arm playfully. "That's not what I meant."

Lucian chuckled against my neck. "I know what you meant." He placed one last kiss on my collarbone and then pulled away. I bit my lip as I glanced over his face. His hair was even messier than before and his lips flushed pink. I lifted my hands and adjusted his hair, then smoothed out his shirt.

Lucian's lips lifted up at the corners. "Are you done fussing over me?"

I giggled. "Maybe."

He took hold of my hand and pulled me towards the couch. "How about we see the lawyer tomorrow." He said more as a statement than a question.

"That's fine with me." I smiled and his lips were back on mine.

***
Malea's POV (The next day)

After Ales, Lucian and I were settled into the chairs, the lawyer, Mr. Orion, pulled out a peice of paper.

Ales sat rigid, a smile plastered onto her face. She looked as if she hadn't slept all night long. I'd tried to call her many times but it always went to voicemail.

"Mr. King. I've drafted a new contract and I would like to know if you would like anything within the terms added or removed." Mr. Orion said, an air of respect in his words as he spoke to Lucian. He slid three copies to each of us to look over.

Number One: Alesandra Maria Rodriquez will be divorced from Lucian Grey King and 10% of his income will be given to Miss Alesandra Maria Rodriquez.