New Addition {44}

Malea's POV

The feeling of having a ring on my finger and the feeling of knowing that I would soon be married is overwhelming but absolutely amazing.

As soon as the ring was situated on my finger, Lucian pulled me into a hug, his chin resting on my head. "I hope this whole day wasn't cheesy."

I laughed against his chest. "Cheesy? Yes. Romantic? Yes."

"I guess that's a win-win." He pulled away for a second and pressed his lips to mine. This is my fiancé. I couldn't help the smile on my lips.

We sat back down and the waiters began bringing in the food. "Have you told my parents?" I asked.

Lucian nodded. "This morning while you were on the little scavenger hunt, I talked to your parents. They felt really bad about what happened with Isabelle. Either way, if they said that I couldn't propose to you, I still would've. You deserve to make your own decisions."

The rest of the dinner was amazing and each time I looked down at my hands it seemed like an amazing dream that I didn't want to ever end.

***

Lucian pulled me inside the house and up the stairs into our room. We were engulfed in darkness as he placed his lips on mine. The movement of his lips were slow and passionate and his hands wrapped around my waist. He nipped at my bottom lip gently as his hands drifted lower than my waist.

He pulled away from my lips and began pressing small kisses down my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I let out a sigh and without warning, Lucian picked me up and dropped me onto the bed. He reached over and instead of turning the lights on fully, he dimmed them.

I watched as he loosened his tie and then removed his crisp button down, his perfectly toned chest now bare. And then his pants were the next thing to go, leaving him in his Calvins. And then he was straddling my hips and his lips were now at my ear. "Your turn." He whispered.

I'd be more than happy to oblige. I rolled out from under him and stood up. "Do you mind helping with the zipper?" I asked Lucian who had been watching my every move.

He smiled faintly and crossed the room to where I am. Slowly, he began unzipping the dress until it was now at my feet. I shivered as he wrapped his arms around my bare waist. Slowly, he began pressing kisses down my neck and soon enough his lips found its way back to mine.

We weren't close enough and I knew Lucian felt it too. I wanted him closer and with nothing in between.

I pushed him onto the bed and followed suit, except instead of landing next to him, I was straddling his hips, my dark hair falling forward and brushing his chest. His breath hitched in his throat, his bottom lip caught in between his teeth as he watched me reach behind my back and unhook my bra. I let the undergarment fall to the floor.

"You're so damn beautiful." He muttered, his eyes trailing from my head and focusing on my body now. My heart pounded mercilessly in my chest as he reached up to pull me into him, our lips now interlocked and his hands exploring places on my body that no one has ever touched.

Lucian flipped me over, his body now hovering over mine and his chilling yet loving gray eyes never leaving mine as he began pressing kisses from my collarbone, in between my breasts, to my belly button and stopping at my hips.

"Are you sure want to do this?" He asked huskily, his lips positioned at my hips.

"I've never been more sure of anything." And soon enough, we were both separated by nothing, our bare bodies together and inseparable. I'm more than happy to know that my first time was with someone I love so incredibly much.