Do Or Die {38}

Lucian's POV

Well because I'm a man. Having certain male distinctions that often betray me, I couldn't help but think that Isabelle looked good. But because I'm a man, who's in a relationship with someone I love so dearly, Isabelle looked like a monstrosity.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as soon as I saw her. I averted my eyes from her large bust.

She took a peice of her blonde hair between her fingers and twirled it as she walked forward slowly. "I live here now. Don't you remember?"

Isabelle backed me up against the wall—something that no one has never done to me–and used a long, red, fingernail to trace patterns on my bare chest. I shivered. "Get out of here. Now." I said gruffly before attempting to move away, but her hand darted out and took hold of the towel around my hips.

Isabelle licked her ruby lips and tsked. "Move an inch, and I'll be seeing more of you, than Malea has." Then she cocked her head to the side. "Have you two even done it yet?"

I swallowed. She took my silence as a no and laughed loudly.

This is so wrong. So wrong and I knew this would happen. "What do you want, Isabelle?" I know what she wants but I can't bring myself to do it.

Isabelle grinned and leaned into my ear. She nipped at my earlobe—something that I loved, whenever Malea did it— and whispered. "Kiss me. The way you kiss Malea."

I pushed off her immediately and she yanked on my towel just a bit. If she pulls any more, I'll be completely naked.

Isabelle grinned again as she stared at the area that's hidden by my towel. Then she glanced at the clock. "Times clicking. If Malea comes upstairs and sees us like this, what do you think will happen?" Then she pulled me to her. "Just imagine I'm Malea and kiss me. For at least a minute. And I'll let you go. We don't even have to mention it to her. But decide not to kiss me, and I'll tell her that at the charity  dance, you kissed me." sing-songed seductively into my ear.

"So what do you say? 1 minute kissing me? Or ruin your relationship with Malea for good?"

Malea's POV

I downed about three bottles of water and wiped at the sweat on my forehead. I accomplished a lot today. I ran over 6 miles, weight lifted up to 25 pounds—I know, I'm weak in that area— and finished off on the elliptical.

I glanced at the time. I better start heading upstairs and get ready for bed. I swung my gym bag over my shoulder and exited the building. I glanced at the pool. Maybe I could take a swim?

I debated this for a while and decided against it. I'm already tired as it is. I unlocked the back door and slipped inside, welcomed by the cool air conditioning.

The house was dark and when I checked the dining room, Isabelle's Chicken Alfredo was still on the table. That's odd. Is she not hungry? I'm not complaining. If she won't eat it, I will.

Where's Lucian anyway? He told me once he showered he would wait for me in the living room so we could watch  a movie and he's not in the living room right now.

Maybe he fell asleep. I shrugged and walked slowly up the marble staircase, favoring my right leg because I'm pretty sure I sprained it.

I'll just take a shower and if Lucian's sleeping, I'll join him. But maybe I should say hi to Isabelle first. I went past our room and popped open the room with luggage splayed everywhere.