101:Chris Imagine for @riverismyhomeboy

For riverismyhomeboy (just saying now, I know very very vERY little about sports so this'll probs be kinda, no really, off)

Chris smiled. "I know you'll do great." He bent down and kissed your cheek. "For good luck."

You laughed. "Thanks."

"Nina!" You heard your name being called. Your coach turned the corner behind the bleachers. "There you are, come on! We're starting soon, and you need to warm up."

You nodded emphatically. "Okay. I'm coming." You turned back to Chris, as your coach walked back to the field, muttering something about troublemakers. "I'll see you after the game." You got on your tiptoes and pecked his lips. You flashed him one last smile before you ran onto the field to warm up, while pulling your curly black hair back with a rubber band.

The softball game seemed to drag a little. Your team was ahead, but it had been a while since anyone had scored anything else. All you guys needed was a home run, and it'd be over.

You were up to bat and a little nervous. You could hear Chris encouraging you with your family and friends in the stands, and after a deep breath, you weren't nervous anymore. You knew you could do it.

The pitcher, well, pitched (I know, I know) the ball. You missed.

"Strike one!"

You took a deep breath and got ready to swing again. When the ball came towards you, you swung the bat, and this time, it hit. The ball flew. And kept going. And kept going further. All anyone could do was watch as the ball hurled out of the park. It ws a homerun!

You could hardly believe it as you ran around to each base (does that actually happen.. or what. I seriously don't know this stuff) all the way back to home. Your whole team erupted into cheering, as did the crowd.

You were jostled around between teammates, high-fiving and patting you on the back. Suddenly, among all the whoops and hollers and arms and hands, you were pulled into someone. You looked up to see the beaming face of your boyfriend.

"I knew you could do it." He leaned down and kissed you.

I'm sorry this is so short and probably inaccurate as heck and super late, but I hope you still find a reason to like it. Thank you for requesting! M'kay.

~Mariah