110:Eyeball Imagine for @_teddyduchamp

For _teddyduchamp

"Oh, that's Richard Chambers, but everyone calls him Eyeball," was the answer to your quiet question. "He's bad news, if you know what I mean.. It's kind of just his family reputation."

You looked curiously at the girl you had asked. "Why is he called Eyeball?"

"He has this scare right by one of his eyes. At least, I think that's why he got the nickname." The girl gave a wistful glance his way, seeming to wish that what she had said earlier wasn't true.

You were new to Castle Rock, and you had a couple classes with this Eyeball character, and he had definitely stuck out to you. You took it upon yourself to find out who he was.

The bell rang for class to end, even though the lesson had been over for quite some time. You quickly gathered your things and left so that you knew you had time to find your next class. You were almost to your math class when someone stopped you.

"Diana, isn't it?" It was none other than Eyeball himself.

You shifted your books in your arms. "Yeah. How.. how'd you know my name?"

He smiled. "I may have asked someone... And then agaim, I might have actually been paying attention when Ms. Carlson was telling us about you."

You let out a nervous laugh. "Oh, right." You weren't sure why he made you nervous. Maybe it was that 'bad reputation' thing.

He stuck out his hand, looking more friendly than you had expected from someone who had been referred to as 'bad news.' "I'm Richard, but most everyone calls me Eyeball." (Idk why he's so Southern all of a sudden)

"That's what I hear," you replied, returning the smile and the shake of hand.

"You've been asking?"

"Maybe." You could hardly believe yourself flirting like this, but here you were. "Now, I have math class to get to.. so.." You motioned behind you vaguely, realizing the bell might ring soon.

"Right. Yeah. Class... I'll see you around, Diana." He kind of saluted you has he backed away before turning around and heading down the hall.

I hope this is alright. If you'd like something better just let me know. Thanks for requesting and for your patience! M'kay.

~Mariah