131:Gordie Imagine for @stay_gold11

For stay_gold11
(Ps. Pretend you're a little older in this.)

Suddenly your eyes were covered. "Who's there?" It could only be a select few people due to your being taller than most of your peers.

A familiar voice behind you replied, "Guess."

Had your eyes been open, you would have rolled them. "How about you just tell me."

The hands removed themselves from your eyes and your boyfriend, Gordie, walked around in front of you. "You're no fun."

You fake pouted. "Aw, poor baby." You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"PDA, that's new," Gordie teased. "Hey, let's go out."

"I'm not sure if you were aware, but we're already kind of going out." You laughed at your joke.

He gave you a dry look. "I meant on a date, Michaela. Like to a fancy place or dancing or something."

You scrunched your nose. "If it involves me dressing all girly, I'm okay without that."

"Aw come on," he pleaded. "You don't have to dress up or anything. I just think we should go out on a proper date."

You thought it over. "Alright. I guess, but you have to promise I don't have to wear a dress or something."

He leaned forward and pecked your lips. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8."

//The Next Night//

You made sure you were ready by 7:45, just in case he decided to get there early. Which he did, no surprise to you. Gordie was almost always early.

"You look nice," he complemented when you opened the door.

"Thanks." You looked down at your casual clothing and decided that, yes, you did look nice. "Let's go."

"Shouldn't I say hi to your parents or something?"

"Um, no. Let's go before my mom sees you," you rushed out the door. "My mom will ask a a million questions and by the time we leave, it'll be time to come back."

He laughed. "Alrighty then. I'll come earlier next time." He opened the passenger side door for you. "M'lady."

"Thank you, kind sir," you replied with a refined accent.

He drove to the Blue Point Diner, but when he parked, he told you stay in the car.

"Why?"

"Just stay. I'll be right back." With that, he got out and went into the diner. When he came back out, he was carrying two plastic bags.

"Food?" You pointed to the bags as he got into the car.

He nodded. "Yep. Now, let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

He pulled into the drive-in, paying the guy on the way in.

You looked at him, confused. "The drive-in? You don't have any fresh ideas, do you, Gordon Lachance?" You smiled, letting him him know you were mostly teasing.

He laughed, parking in a spot. "Of course not, Michaela. I figured it was the perfect date because you don't have to dress up, and I get to be with you. It's perfect."

You leaned over and kissed his cheek. "It's perfect."

"Oh, look who's trying to get fresh now," he joked.

I hope you like it! Thank you for requesting! I know I'm taking forever with the requests, and I'm sorry. I'm trying to get through them as best as I can. M'kay.

~Mariah