4 - I can handle a little crazy

- Insert your favourite song here :)

●●●

Back to Lydia's P.O.V

Quietly, I observe my surroundings.

Mr. Jacob Turnings sits on his black leather rotating chair, playing with a pen in his hand all the while flicking his eyes to me and then towards the guy who I punched in the face whose name I've gathered is Conan Jones. Since I know I'm here for a while I decide to look around. Conan and I sit on brown leather chairs. The walls are painted a dark grey, almost black. On the black table in front of us is a transparent globe, and on the left of the table is a table lamp. Behind Mr. Turnings chair is a ceiling high cabinet filled with antiques and photo frames. On each side of the cabinet are black and white paintings. Overall the office looks aesthetic. It looks like he's a big fan of the colour black. We'll get along well.

"So, will the two of you tell me about the scene that you both created in the hallways?" Our dear Principal breaks the silence

From my side, Conan groans, pressing the ice pack to his nose. He glares at me and I smile sweetly at him.

"Ms. Herrington, it's your first day and you are already here, in my office. Why don't you tell us what happened?" He puts his pen down, leaning back in his chair in a comfortable position. He motions with his hands for me to answer. "A little faster Ms. Herrington, I have other businesses to take care of."

Sighing, I begin, "I was just minding my business, putting things in my locker when this asshole - sorry - idiot decided to flirt with me and force me to accompany him to the Janitor's room. He wasn't taking no for an answer so I punched him. Simple." I shrug.

Mr. Turnings nods his head. He then focuses his attention on Conan.

"Is this true, Mr. Jones?" he questions. "Or do you wish to add something? Make sure you are telling the truth. The school has working CCTV cameras."