31 - I'll take care of everything

●●●

●●●

Image of the tattoos Ridge and Lydia get above! Do you like them?

●●●

I have a date with Ridge tonight.

So that's why Erica, Kiara and Trish have decided to gather in my house and have their fun here with Em while I'm gone. How convenient.

Ridge wanted me to dress up casual so I'm standing in my closet, trying to find an outfit other than a pair of sweatpants and on over-sized hoodie because that's what I call casual in my language. My eyes roam around the multiple items of clothing before settling on a black oversized blazer - comfortable yet classy, maroon coloured bralette and black high waisted pants. Since I just washed my hair, it looks fine in it's natural waves. Deciding to go free make up today, I step out of the closet to show the girls the outfit of the night.

"How do I look?" I ask them. Looking at their stunned faces and appreciative smiles, I can tell that I look good.

"Damn girl!" Trish whistles, smiling brightly.

"You look smokin hot." Erica winks at me.

"How do you manage to look so good in legit every single outfit you wear? I mean, you don't even need make up to look good." Kiara mumbles in all seriousness, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, give us some lessons."

I chuckle at her question. "I got it from my mama."

Everyone laughs along with me.

"Ridge might cause an accident tonight honey, so just be careful. I mean I wouldn't have been able to control myself." Em teases me, wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner, munching on a bowl of marshmallows. I roll my eyes at her and grab my phone from the nightstand.

Ridge said that he'll be here at six and it's only a few minutes left so I decide to head downstairs for the time being. "Bye folks. I'm gonna head down and then straight away go from there when Ridge comes."

"Enjoy babe!" Erica yells while others just wave at me, too busy filling their mouth with food. I walk downstairs but get a surprise when I see my dad talking to Ridge in the living room, both of them laughing. I clear my throat to capture their attention. They both turn around on hearing me, laughter dying down.

"Hi dad." I smile at him. "I thought you had a video conference?"

"You really think my conference is more important that embarrassing my daughter in front of her boyfriend?" He laughs, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Yes, dad." I deadpan, mentally face palming. I take a few steps forward and stand in front of Ridge. "Shall we go?"

"Yes." He grins at me.

"Bring her home in one piece and make sure you do too, Ridge." My dad affirms. "Because you know, she's Lydia."

"Yes sir. I'll take care of everything." Ridge nods, though I can see a smile threatening to break onto his face.