A Letter From Who?

An Owl came flying into severus' office one Saturday afternoon, Severus looked at the owl raising and eyebrow. He took the letter from the owl and opened the letter that was addressed to him.
'dear Severus
It's been a while since I've seen you and you probably don't remember me, which isn't a bad thing...
Anyway, we have a two year old baby together, his name is Jake Severus Snape. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner. Severus I used the obliviate spell on you so you would forget me because I am dying. The ministry will be giving you jake in a week because I am no longer stable to look after him.
Good luck'
The letter ended there, there was no name on who it was from. He saw that the owl had already left.
He laughed to himself and threw the letter aside
'Who would play a sick joke on me like that?' He asked himself, he stood up taking the letter into his hand again and walking out of his office.

"Hello Severus, what brings you here at this hour?" Dumbledore asked, looking at the emotionless man in front of him.
"Sir, I have just received a letter from an Unknown person, she's claiming we have a child together" Severus said calmly. "But I am assuming it is some sick joke" Severus added.
"Show me the letter Severus" Albus said, Severus nodded handing the letter to the headmaster. Dumbledore adjusted his glasses and put the letter on the table, muttering a spell at it, when noting happened Dumbledore looked at Severus. "This is no joke Severus, I've just tested the letter for lies or jokes but it proves that everything in this letter is true" Albus muttered staring at the ground.
"This can't be happening, I'm a teacher, I can't teach and father a child at the same time Albus" Severus said saying the headmasters name carefully.
"Yes you can Severus" Albus said opening a draw and pulling out a compass looking thing.
"I-is that a time turner?" Severus asked. "I just can't use i time turner" Severus said looking at the ground.
"Okay then, we will get sone house elves to look after him while you're teaching" Albus said, Severus nodded agreeing.
"Thank you Albus for your help" Severus said.
"Anytime.." Albus said "you know help is given at hogwarts for those who ask for it" Albus added.
"No I think help should be given at hogwarts for those who deserve it" Severus said before leaving, the headmaster stood there with a smile, he nodded and sat back down at his desk with his half moon glasses at the end of his nose. An owl came flying through the window and dropped a letter. Albus opened the letter.
'Dear Professor Dumbledore
Severus will have Jake in a few days, you may know by now that Severus' mine was obliviated, I need to ask you a favour, please do not lift the charm, he must not remember me..'
The letter ended there, no name was left, Dumbledore scratched the back of his head looking at the letter. Who was this person? He decided he wouldn't lift the the charm because he wasn't the person to betray.