Saying Goodbye

About a week later, Severus was marking potion essays for his 3rd year Hufflepuff students when there was a knock at his office door.
"Come in" severus said looking back down at Jasmin Pofels essay.
"Sev" he heard a sweet soft voice say, he looked up quickly and the first thing he saw were those beautiful emerald green eyes that he loved.
"Lily.." He said, his lip curved into a smile as he looked at his love.
"I've come to see Jake" she said "where is he?" She asked looking around the room.
"Oh... He's up in Dumbledores office, they're trying every flavoured beans" Severus said, Lily nodded and turned towards the door. "Wait Lily... Don't go" Severus said with pleading eyes. Lily turned back towards him.
"Sev..." Lily started to say something but was cut off.
"I love you" Severus said.
"I know you do and I love you too but as we discussed I need to protect harry with James" Lily said about to turn towards the door.
"This is all my fault" Severus said with tears in his eyes.
"What do you mean?" Lily asked looking Severus in the eye.
"I sold you out to the dark lord, I didn't know who you were because my memory was wiped of you. I'm sorry. Just stay at Hogwarts and you all will be safe here." Severus said. Lily looked at him with disbelief and turned away and stormed out the door. She made her way to Dumbledores office.
"Lemon drops" she said and the statue slide to the right revealing a stair case. Lily walked up the staircase and knocked on the door.
"Come in" she heard the old mans voice say. She opened the door and walked in seeing her son eating jelly beans with albus Dumbledore.
"Mummy!" Jake said running towards Lily and hugging her. "I missed you" he said pulling away.
"I missed you too Jakey" she said picking him up and kisses his forehead. "Now listen Jake, I have something to tell you" she said.
"What is it?" Jake asked, Lily looked over at Dumbledore and back at her son.
"You may never see me again, don't be mad or sad it's not my fault or your fault" Lily said. "You know that man that's after harry?" Lily asked, Jake gave her a nod " we might have to go away because of him and you might not see us again" Lily said tears forming in her eyes. This was something she never wanted to to say to her son. She put Jake down and kissed his forehead. Jake now also was in tears.
"But mummy I don't want you to go" Jake said crying, he hugged his mother tightly. Lily was crying by now she hugged her son back and looked in his eyes that looked like hers.
"I'll miss you" she said "mummy has to go now" Lily said hugging Jake one last time.
"I'll miss you too" Jake said looking at the ground "I love you mummy" Jake said looking at her.
"I love you too, bye buddy" Lily said and then walked out the door.
She walked down the hall of Hogwarts for the last time. She knew soon enough voldemort would coming for them and she knew they were going to die. She was stopped by a tall man with long black hair.
"Lily you must understand I would never have done it..." Severus started to say.
"I know, it's my fault" Lily said, she was a very forgiving person when she wanted to be. Lily leaned up and kissed him on the lips softly. "Bye Severus" she said and walked away. Severus was mind blown he didn't think to go after her.