Restless

That night Severus lay awake in his bed, there was no sleeping for him. He couldn't stop thinking about lily and how she just kissed him and left. He needed to go see her, somehow. He turned over in his bed closing his eyes but the just didn't seem to stay closed lily was on his mind constantly and there was no stopping it.
"Daddy..." He heard a voice from the door.
"Jake..." Severus said "what's wrong?" Severus asked worried about his son.
"I had a nightmare" jake said frowning.
"Come here" Severus said, motioning for him to get into his bed. Jake got into the bed next to him. "What was the nightmare about?" Severus asked.
"I-It was about mummy, she was saying goodbye and then there was a flash of green light and she was gone" jake said crying.
"It's okay jake, mummy will be okay" Severus said. "It was only a dream"
"I know, but it seemed so real" jake said, Severus nodded and looks at the ceiling.
"Go to sleep buddy, think of good things" Severus said. Jake nodded closing his eyes and drifting to sleep. Severus looked down at his son and noticed how much he looked like his mother except for the jet black hair. Severus realised something and got up fast. It was the 29th of October and he was missing lily so he called a house elf to look after jake.
He got up and got changed, walked out of hogwarts and disapperated to lily and James's bedroom, they were fast asleep but he held onto lily and apparated to a stranded building.
"Sev, what are you doing?" Lily asked, she had woken up while he was apperating.
"Lily... Oh I don't know, I really needed you alone with me" Severus said. She looked at him and smiled a little.
"I missed you" she mumbled.
"I missed you too" Severus said, he leaned in an kissed her softly, she kissed back putting her hand on his cheek. She pulled away slowly and looked at him.
"Where are we?" She asked looking around the house that they were in.
"This is my parents house" he said looking down.
"So this is were you spent your childhood?" Lily asked.
"Yeah, the not so great childhood" Severus said looking around.
Lily frowned and kissed his lips softly.
"How about I cheer you up?" Lily asked.
"What do you mean?" Severus asked. Lily started unbuttoning his shirt and he knew suddenly what she meant. He kissed her passionately and it went from there.
*
Severus had his arms wrapped around a sleeping lily. He wondered when the dark lord would come after her and he wondered if he could some how save her but there was no chance. Unless he asked for her to be spared. But lily would never forgive him if his son was killed and she was alive. It was a very hard decision for Severus and once he got back to the castle he still couldn't sleep knowing Lily's family wasn't safe and he needed to save them... But how?