Girl Meets A Christmas Special

Winter and Brendon wanted their last Highschool Christmas Party to be spectacular. The two were known for their ability to throw a unforgettable party, especially for the holidays. Last year's Christmas Party consisted of a drunk Lucas stumbling into the tree dressed like Santa Claus, a fully clothed Brendon falling asleep in the bathtub filled with water, and Winter passed out on the Balcony as Josh drunkenly searched everywhere for her.

"This party needs to be big. Big enough to go in the history books." Brendon stated as he drifted off in thought.

Winter bit the tip of her pen as she stared at the piece of paper infront of her title 'The Awesomest Highschool Christmas Party' and nothing else. "I'm in complete agreement, but have no ideas."

"I really thought you would, you always do." Brendon ran his hand through his hair. The two sat in Topanga's cafe, wanting to be away from everyone. However, their planned failed as Maya and Riley walked in, heading straight for them.

"Maya, Riley uh hello." Winter greeted as Brendon waved to them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We wanted to talk you about Christmas." Riley replied excitedly.

"Wow um okay, how did you find us?" Brendon asked staring at them confusedly.

"Mom."

"So whats the party going to look like this Saturday night?" Maya questioned with mischief in her eyes.

Brendon and Winter shared a weary look. "Um about that-"

"I can't wait, I already asked my parents. I can't miss the best party of the year!" Riley chirped with hopeful eyes. "I can't believe its the last Christmas party we're going to have before we all leave eachother."

Riley got teary eyed leaving the two party throwers to share a look. They both turned to her with a fake tight smile. "Yeah we have everything planned, down to the tea." Winter lied as she chuckled nervously.

"Its a party for the ages." Brendon added as he played with his rings. The two girls grinned and walked away leaving the two to panic.

"Oh crap." Winter put her hands over her face.

"We're so screwed."

-

Casey had joined them in Topanga's, she was meant to help them plan. However, she didn't have any ideas or clues to pitch in. "Maybe-"

"No." Winter immediately cut Brendon off.

"You didn't even know what I was going to say!"

"Yes I did."

"No, you didn't."

"It was something ridiculous."

"No..."

"Fine, what were you going say?" Winter crossed her arms as she stared at him.

"I was going to say... we should do all themes in one party. Ugly sweaters, secret santa, masquerade ball thing, and-"

"Wait, you've given me a idea!"

"Oh thank goodness I was running out of things to say." Brendon sighed in relief.

"Okay so here's how its going to go, first we're going to throw the party at Casey's house since... well her mom is the most chill. And her apartment is the biggest."

"Yeah, I have to ask mom first, but I think she'll say yes." Casey spoke up, pushing her glasses up.

"I like it, I like it..."

"Second we're not only going to throw ourselves a party, but one for our parents."

"Cool-wait, what?"