Girl Meets Winter in Philly pt2

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

It had been a 2 days since Winter arrived in Philadelphia. In her mind the days were going too fast for her energetic self. She went on jogs in the mornings, and hardly went to sleep at night but woke up with energy that could last for years. It was 6:00 in the morning, she was jogging all the way to George's house for the first time she has been back. She knew he would be awake since he was a early riser, and probably the only one awake at this time.

George Feeny was sitting on his porch when Winter jogged up to him all sweaty, but full of energy and a smile. He was so shocked to see the young girl back and her blue eyes sparkling like the first day he met her. She stopped at the steps at of his house, clearing her throat.

"Oh no." George said rubbing his forehead.

"Fu-Fu-Fu Feeny! Fu-Fu-Fu Feeny! Mr. Feeny!" She dragged out his name at the end.

"Hello Winter." He greeted back shaking his head. She ran up his steps throwing her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"I've missed you." She said softly, as she clutched his sweater like a newborn onto its mother.

"I've miss you too." George said hugging her.

George was happy that the girl was back in Philadelphia, and he was happy the girl seemed to be doing good. Winter pulled away, reaching into her pocket then pulling out a photo. It wasn't one from the past, it was recently before she came back.

In the center was Winter with a smirk and Riley with a giant smile. Maya had a arm around Riley, with a half smile and Casey had her arms around Winter's neck showing off her dimples in a smile. Farkle stood next to Casey his cheeks red but a smile on his face, his head tilted towards his girlfriend. Then Lucas stood next to Maya, his charming smile present on his face as always.

"Are these you friends?" George asked as he squinted at the photo.

"Yeah." Winter said with a smile nodding.

"Are they good friends?"

"Yeah."

"I'm happy for you, Winter."

"Thank you, George." Winter said taking a seat next to him.

"Now that boy-"

"George!" Winter said her cheeks turning pink. "Thats m-my bestfriends boyfriend."

"Not that one, the blonde boy. Is that the one you talk about?"