Girl Meets Texas Part Three

The group was back to school, at the tension was thicker than ever. Whatever was happening between the three, seemed to be getting worse the more they attempted to avoid discussing it. "Oh cheeze itz, why can't things be normal?" Casey mumbled as she placed her books into her locker.

"Because feelings jumble everything together." Brendon grumbled tiredly, having spent the night before playing video games until 3 in the morning.

"Correction, whenever Riley is involved, everything has to be complicated." Winter responded bluntly as she watched Maya chase after Riley.

"Riley, I have to tell you something." Maya shouted after the girl.

"I don't want to know." Riley sternly responded just as the bell rang.

"Riles, something happened." Maya said worriedly.

"I don't need to know what happened."

"No, I need to tell you. You need to know."

"Maya, I know a lot of things are going to happen. You know what else I know? I liked the new boy and you stepped back for me... And then I saw how scared you were for him. You need to feel whatever you feel. How could I ever keep that from you? Whatever happens, happens. My brother! Hey!" Riley yelled at Lucas, who turned to her wide eyed. "Hi."

"Hey, Riley." Lucas muttered. "You know, um... I want to thank you again for believing in me and giving me the confidence that I would be okay. I will always believe in you."

"And I will always be here."

"Thank you, Riley."

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Wow."

"Hey, Riley." Charlie Gardner, another school gentleman with a massive crush on Riley appeared. Winter thought he was handsome, smart and kind, yet was alittle creeped out by Charlie's crush on Riley.

"Hi, Charlie." Riley mumbled awkwardly.

"Charlie gardner!" Maya greeted excitedly.

"Hi, Charles." Winter playfully waved.

"Stop it." Riley scolded her friends in a whisper.

"Cheese souffle!"

"We just got back. What could he possibly know? Who could have possibly said anything?" Riley dragged the two a few feet away. Then the whole group slowly turned to Zay who sat next to Winter on the otherside.

"He made me." Zay whined.

"How did he make you?"

"I was like, "you wanna hear a great Riley story?" He said, "yes.""

"I heard you and Lucas are just gonna be friends." Charlie spoke up with a hopeful look.

"Yeah, actually, what we're doing is... "

"I heard you're free. Are you free?"

Winter's eyes went wide as she slowly turned to her bestfriends. "Things just got real."

"Run?" Brendon questioned, standing with his arms slightly out like a penguin.

"Run." Winter confirmed, she, Brendon, and Casey took off into the class.

" Winter confirmed, she, Brendon, and Casey took off into the class