Girl meets world

Episode 1

**☆**

Winter was waiting in the subway for Maya and her friend Riley. This was going to be the first they were going to meet face to face and she felt her anxiety rise. She was standing next to a drummer Dweezil. They had some small talk the other day and Winter found his drumming talent awesome. She was talking to him when Maya walked up with a brunette.

"Maya who's the new chick!" Dweezil said drumming. Winter forced a giant smile on her face as she looked at Riley.

"Chick! Down here im a chick!" She turned to Maya. "No wonder my parents don't want me here!"
Maya chuckles looking at Winter.

"You're slouching Maya." Winter said and Maya poses and walks forward.

"Thanks Winter." She smiled. "Winter meet Riley, Riley meet Winter."

"Hi!" Riley said waving towards Winter and Winter waved back awkwardly.

The girls step into the subway and Riley pulls out lip gloss and applies it to her mouth. Winter just stands there observing the girl.

"Wow, Riley, you don't do lip gloss." Maya said in shock.

"Oh! What I forgot to mention is that I'm completely reinventing myself. I ride the Subway now, I have kiwi lips now, and I'm just as cool as you now!" Riley said upbeat. Maya looks over Riley's shoulder and gets a mischievous smile that Winter found amusing.

"Yeah, let's see how cool you can be when you look at him." Maya said.

Riley and Winter turn around to see a cute looking boy sitting there with a book. 'Huba huba, that boy is cute.' She thought to herself. The boy looks up and smiles at them she suddenly felt her cheeks heat up but she covers it up with a cough and her hair. Riley awkwardly smiles, then turns to Maya and giggles.

"Yeah, you're gonna need some lessons. Let me show you everything you need to know about boys and girls." Maya said and she walks over to the boy and says to him.

"Hi, I'm Maya. You're really cute. We should hang out sometime. You make me happy. You don't pay enough attention to me. This isn't working out. It's you, not me. We can still be friends, not really." Maya than gets up and he looks super confused. "He's available. We just broke up."

"Are you okay?" Winter says with a smile.

"Do we need to talk about it?" Riley says.

"You still wanna be like me?" Maya says.

"I want to be exactly like you. I think too much and you don't think at all." Riley says firmly. Winter was amused by the whole situation but decided not to say anything.

"See? You get me, so let's not think." Maya says as she unlatches Riley's hand from the pole. Winter gasps as Riley falls into Lucas's lap.

"Hi. We were just talking about you. You used to go out with my friend, Maya." Riley said and Winter wanted to face palm.

"Yeah, I'm Lucas." He says smiling.

"I love it." Riley says, and Winter cringes but Maya looks amused. Than a woman walks in and heads towards them.

"Perhaps someone would like to give their seat to someone older." The woman says and Lucas stands up. "Not you, sweet potato pie."