Girl Meets Court Date

Everyone sat in Victoria's icecream shop, Winter and Shawn sat next to eachother as Riley and Maya stared at them in shock. "So are you guys catching flies or planning to shut your traps soon?" Winter sarcastically said as both girls looked at them with their mout agape.

"For how long has he been your dad?" Riley finally asked making Brendon snort.

"Like her whole life." He retorted.

"We just found out he was my biological dad. My dead mom told me through a letter she wrote years back. But my godparents didn't send them till now." Winter monotonously information them, her face lacked emotion.

An awkward silence fell over the group, each person waiting for another to break it. Casey cleared her throat as she pushed her glasses up on her nose. "I think it's nice, kinda like those movies or books? The protagonist finds her long lost father, and they start bonding."

"Yeah, a real Walt Disney movie. Everyone knows Disney hates parents. Since I have a dad, I guess that makes me Belle." Winter sarcastically proposed.

"Does that make your boyfriend the beast?" Brendon inquired with a suggestive look.

"You have a boyfriend?!" Riley and Maya shouted in shock.

"Um... yes?" Winter nervously bit her lip.

"One thing at a time ladies." Farkle held his hand up, before staring at Shawn. "So is she living with you now?"

"Well no. We have to handle some legal stuff first." Shawn awkwardly confessed.

"What legal stuff?" Lucas piped up in confusion.

"He has to go to court and prove he is Winter's father, so he can get custody." Casey answered confidently, before faltering slightly. Veronica, who was eavesdropping nearby, walked over.

"When's the court date?" Veronica inquired tilting her head slightly. "And who's your lawyer?"

"Um, in two days. Topanga is my lawyer, she's a tiger shark so she's automatically the best option." Shawn reasoned, and nobody could disagree with his logic.

"That's exciting!" Casey chirped, grabbing Winter's arm. "Aren't you excited?"

"I'll be excited once the thing is over." Winter murmured.

WARNING: MENTIONS OF DRUG ABUSE, ALCHOL ABUSE AND PHYSICAL CHILD ABUSE!! IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING THIS, SKIP TO THE NEXT AREA!

Winter arrived at the apartment exhausted, Riley and Maya were firing questions at her and Shawn every minute. The apartment was dark, hardly any light, it smelt of booze and sweat. She scrunched up her nose in disgust at the odd smell, almost like a skunk. She walked over the the small kitchen table that had empty beer bottles, a bag of a green stuff and another bag of small pills. She picked up the bag curiously, which only strengthened the smell of skunk. She coughed violently as the strong smell invaded her nostrils.