Girl Meets Home for the Holidays

Winter stood next to Maya in front of the Matthews building. Maya beeped the apartment number, while Winter leaned against the building watching people go by. "Shawn?" Cory's voice rang through the speaker.

"Maya!"

"And Winter!" 

"Shawn!" 

"Oh what's the matter?" Winter questioned with a smirk.

"Your boyfriend not here yet." Maya teased, grinning ear to ear.

"He's not my Boyfriend!" Cory answered back, but eventually buzzed them up.

Winter and Maya barged, not even bothering to knock. "I don't believe he thinks he exists." Maya said, making Winter smile and shake her head. Winter gave Riley a quick hug, before handing Riley a small box with a present inside.

"Save it for later." Winter whispered before grabbing Auggie's attention, by tapping his shoulder.

"Winter!" Auggie shouted enthusiastically with a smile.

"Auggie!" Winter yelled with the same amount of energy. She reaches into her satchel before pulling out a small red car. "This is for you." Auggie looked at Winter, his grin getting wider, if that was possible before running off to show Cory.

"He is real Maya. I've known the guy my whole life and he's real." Cory argued with the young teen.

"You're fun to play with." Maya said as she walked to Riley. "Riley, I got you a present." 

Maya handed a present to Riley, while Winter walked over to Topanga handing her a small box as well. Topanga opened it to see some green and yellow earrings. "Thank you, honey." Topanga uttered, hugging Winter with a soft smile.

"Smells good by the way." Winter said, gesturing to the food, Topanga relaxed at the girl's words.

""A donation has been made in your name to the Maya new winter coat fund." Thank you, it's beautiful." Riley told her, hugging her best friend.

"I'm glad you like it. I don't know what to get for people. What's the deal with this mysterious uncle Shawn?" Maya inquired curiously, Winter nodded along intrigues as well.

"Yeah, I'd like to know who he is." Winter added.

"I don't see him a lot. I don't think he likes me." Riley admitted worriedly.

"Riley!" Cory yelped in shock.

"How could he not like you?" Maya questioned, confused, Winter furrowing her eyebrows.

"Ask him and let me know." Riley said with a sigh. The buzzer beeped again, causing Cory to rush to answer it.

"Shawn?" Cory asked hopefully.

"No its your Parents." A man's voice responded.

"Rats." Cory replied, causing Winter to laugh loudly.