Girl Meets Texas Part One

Something was strange. Winter could feel something coming, she just couldn't put her finger on it. Her eyes were narrowed at the doorway, eventually catching the attention of Brendon who sat next to her. "Uh, what with the serial killer look you're sporting? Did Josh, y'know?"

"No." Winter quickly replied. "We're fine. But something isn't right here."

"What do you mean?"

"Trouble 1 and trouble 2 are missing, and class is about to start." Winter pointed out, Brendon and Casey looked to the front.

"Huh."

"We have changed the life of somebody in this room!" Riley announced as she walked in with Maya hot on her heels.

"There it is." The trio muttered.

"Oh please not me." Zay begged looking up, talking to God.

"I'm happy with my life the way it is. I got tall and my teeth came in nicely." Farkle said looking over to Casey. "Don't you agree, darling?"

"I think you've always looked handsome, beloved." Casey blushed slightly.

"Ew." Brendon faked gagged only to be pinched by Winter.

"Yeah, we're not talking about you two." Maya responded almost disgusted by the accusation.

Brendon and Winter grew pale as they looked at them. "Is it us?"

"No."

Both of them let out a breath of relief.

"Oh no. What'd you do?" Lucas groaned.

"Oh Lucas, in your whole history, we know what has always been your biggest regret." Riley chirped sympathically.

"Baaaah..." Maya mimicked a sheep noise quietly behind Riley's back.

"What's that, why would you do that?" Lucas stuttered out nervously.

"BAAAAAH! You used to be a champion sheep rider at the mutton bustin' rodeo, until you fell off of Judy the sheep."

"And then you gave up, but you never got over it." Riley patted Lucas' shoulder.

"That is my deepest, darkest secret! No one knows I fell off Judy the sheep except..." Lucas slowly paused and turned his head to Zay.

The boy's smile quickly disappeared. "They, they made me Lucas, they, they made me!"

"Why do I not believe you?" Winter asked as she crossed her arms.

"How did they make you?" Lucas questioned narrowing his eyes.

"I said, "Y'all wanna hear a great Lucas story?" They said yes!"

"Okay it doesn't matter, I'm over it. I don't think about that day at all." Lucas paused before he cried out. "I fell off that sheep so fast. No one likes me!"

"Lucas, you can fix this! Get back on that sheep and be a sheep champion!" Riley encouraged with a wide smile.

"We have made that possible." Maya explained happily.

The rest of the group started at the two with confusion. "How? How'd you make that possible?" Brendon chided furrowing his eyebrows.

"Show it to them." Riley told Maya who pulled out a piece of paper. "RIDE, LUCAS! RIDE, BOY!"

"We have entered you in..." Maya started letting Riley finish.

"The Annual Mutton Busting Tournament!"

"In Austin, Texas!"

"In front of everybody you know!"

"YAY!" The two girls cheered simultaneously.