Valentine's Special

Years in the future
☆☆☆

It was the freshman year of college for the friend, and it was hard already. Thankfully it was Josh's last year so he helped her manage her time since he was so used to his own college schedule. The 22 year old Winter was stressed, but when she woke up to realize it was Valentines day all her stress from school disappeared. And a new stress came, what could she get Josh for Valentines? The whole day just slipped her mind and now she had to think of a present.

Until she thought of a present she was going to avoid Josh at all costs. She would've spent her classes with Casey, Michael and Brendon but since it was the love day they were spending it with their partners. She came to that realization early that morning.

Winter slowly walked to the door in her pajamas rubbing her eyes with a yawn. She figured it was Riley coming to ask for something so she didn't bother wearing a robe to cover her short shorts and tank top. She opened it to see Farkle with a pink teddy bear, a red heart shaped ballon, a giant box of chocolates and a card with 'Happy Valentines' on it. She let out a quick squeak before shutting the door quickly and grabbing the blanket from the couch and wrapping it around her.

Calming her flaming embarrassed cheeks before opening the door again. "Morning Farkle." She mumbled seeing his embarrassed red face.

"Um.." Farkle started before clearing his throat and standing straighter. "Good morning, I came to see Casey."

As on time Casey walked out of the room all dressed up wearing the tiniest bit of makeup with a happy smile. "Good morning beloved." Casey greeted walking over to the two. "Morning Winnie."

"Morning C- baby. Now whats with the gifts?" Winter asked confused making the couple look at her with raised eyebrows.

"Are you being serious?" Casey asked, Winter crossed her arm with a nod.

"Win, its Valentines day." Farkle told her making her scoff.

"No Valentines day is friday and... oh my God its Valentines day!" Winter shouted with wide eyes. She ran into her room to see a bunch of happy Valentines greetings from her friends, family, and her wonderful boyfriend Josh.

Casey looked at the gifts in Farkle's arms kissing him softly before taking the gifts. "Thank you beloved."

"Anything for you darling." Farkle said kissing her cheek. Casey gave him a box of chocolates making him smile the two of the laughing softly as they heard their friend scramble around.

☆☆☆

Casey and Farkle had left to eat breakfast together, while Winter walked around campus heading to the cafeteria to each lunch there praying that Josh wasn't there. Thankfully he wasn't, instead Brendon and Michael were. She sat down seeing piles of gifts sitting by Brendon's side.

"I see your charms are still working since Highschool." She joked as she took a bite of her yogurt.

"Well I would usually bite back but I am in a good mood so." Brendon finshed sticking his tongue out at his friend, making her return the gesture while Michael rolled his eyes.

"You act like children." Michael said taking a bite of his pancakes. The two only laughed it off. "So what are you two plans for this love day."

"I got a lunch date with Bianca and a dinner date with Mia." Brendon informed them making Michael and Winter sigh.

"Dude we got rid of all the love triangles in our group already don't bring another one in." Winter told him as she ate her donut.