Girl Meets Texas Part Two

The girls were inside the Pappy Joe's house discussing the excitement of the new atmosphere

The girls were inside the Pappy Joe's house discussing the excitement of the new atmosphere. Meanwhile the boys were outside talking about the girls. "Brother and sister... Riley and I are brother and sister now. What does that even mean?" Lucas complained turning to his friends.

"What does anything mean out the mouth of a girl? Okay means I am not okay. No, I'm not angry, means I'm pissed." Brendon shivered at the thought of a angry female.

"Right? I mean, I used to tell Vanessa, clear as day, "Vanessa, I'd buy you a house, and I'd be yours forever, and I'd buy you ice cream," you know what'd she say? "I don't want you to buy me a house, I don't want your ice cream, and I don't like you." How am I supposed to understand that?" Zay pondered with confusion.

"I understand it." Farkle turned to Zay with confusion. Suddenly the door opened allowing the girls to step through. Winter was wearing a dark blue dress with a brown belt, and a jean jacket to cover her bare shoulders. Casey was wearing a strapless dress with a darker jean jacket covering her shoulders. Both girls wore leather boots to match ther style. Casey has her hair braided neatly over her back, while Winter had her's tied into a bun.

"Whoa." All the boys muttered as they stared at the girls with pure admiration.

"Gentlemen, look how lucky you are. You treat 'em right." Pappy Joe warned them sternly.

Winter went over and nudged Brendon harshly in his side making him wince. "Hear that, be nice to me."

"I don't think he was talking about you, you're not a lady." Brendon grumbled as he rubbed his side.

"And you aren't a gentleman. You're some troll." She glared nudging him again making him shuffle away.

Casey sighed at the two's antics but managed to look at the old man, "thank you, Mr Friar."

Winter walked over to the railing, and peaked at the sky. Her eyes twinkled as she looked at all the stars in the sky, she wished that Josh was next to her, experiencing the view aswell. "I see why you guys get homesick, I've never seen the sky have so many stars." Riley said as she leaned on the railing in the middle of Lucas and Winter.

"Probably because of pollution." Winter muttered, turning to Brendon and Casey who were next to her.

"You know what else? I don't get nervous when I'm with you anymore. We're doing the right thing." Riley told Lucas making Winter sigh. She felt like slamming her head against a wall with the beginning of a complicated relationship starting. "Ah, Remember when we couldn't even say hi to eachother? Remember how we'd go, "hi" "howdy" "hi." Remember? Now watch this. Say hi to me."

"Hi?" Lucas greeted slightly confused.

"Hi, Lucas. What's up, brah? What's up with you, man? You good? You cool?" Riley rambled much to everyone's displeasure.

"Pretty sure that was worse." Brendon spoke up, cringing.

"Riley, I don't even know what's going on right now." Lucas told her honestly.