Girl meets Winter in Philly Finale

[WARNING: Mentions of suicide. If you our someone you love is feeling suicidal please get help. Suicide isn't the only option, you are important ❤.]

❄

When Winter woke up she felt numb. Except the warmth that layed next to her and the arm around her. She turned around to see Joshua Matthews laying next to her snoring softly. She had no words to express or emotions to feel. However she liked his warmth compared to her cold body, but that didn't stop her from pushing him away. He woke up, startled to see a cold faced Winter.

"Hey, snowflake. How are you feeling?" He asked but winced at the moment the words left his mouth. There was pure uncomfortable silence as she stared blankly at his face. "Come on, lets go eat."

"Go away." She mumbled.

"Snowflake, come on."

"Go away."

"No."

"Go away!"

"Im not going anywhere." Josh said pulling her closer to his body. "Im not leaving no matter how much you yell at me. Im not leaving."

Wintet didn't say anything nor did she moved. Instead she listened to his heartbeat and fell back asleep. Johnathan came in to see Winter asleep next to Josh's chest while Josh stroked her back softly. Johnathan raised a eyebrow at Josh, Josh shaking his head. Johnathan sighed before walking out, shaking his head. Johnathan sat on his bed next to Maria who sat there knitting.

"She isn't getting better but with Josh here.. he changes her. It makes her easier to deal with. I called Mrs. Matthews and told her what was happening." Maria said stopping her knitting. "I don't understand... before she left she was doing okay. She was steady."

"I know." Johnathan said scooting closer to Maria kissing her shoulder. "I know."

"I feel so awful Johnathan. She doesn't deserve to feel that pain. She deserves the world and everything good. She deserves her mother and her father." Maria said tears rolling down her cheeks. "She reminds me so much about Colby, its scary."

Johnathan let out a chuckle as he pulled his wife closer to him. "She is like her dad too."

"Who is her father, Johnathan?"

"Who was the her last love? Why does Winter have blue eyes?"

"You don't mean..."

"Shawn Hunter."

Johnathan whispered, Maria looked at him with wide eyes. "That explains so much.You know its almost time."