Girl Meets Winter in Philadelphia

{Chapter contains curse words

{Chapter contains curse words... you have been warned.} A/N sorry I lied 😅

☆☆☆
When Winter woke up she felt a surge of energy. She jumped out of her bed, a smile on her face. It was 3:00 am but to her it felt it was afternoon already. She quickly took a shower and got ready. She called the only person she could think of, Casey.

"Hello?" A groggy voice answered.

"Casey hey! Its Winter." The blonde chirped as she paced around the room.

"Winter?" The girl responded with a yawn. "What's going on?"

"I just want to see how you are doing, y'know? I miss you! Oh, how the date go?" She said very quickly.

"Um good I guess." The girl said confused.

"Thats great! Mine was great!" The blonde chuckled. "I learned alot about him and he was pretty cool, sweet, and a gentleman. He was perfect! I don't think I ever felt so happy. And we kissed. And the way he kissed. And how his lips felt against mine, it was... beautiful."

"Wow thats great." Casey said yawning again, rubbing her eyes.

"It was. He was great. The kiss was great. The date was great. Everything was so great." Winter sighed out dreamily before snapping out of it. "So what happened on your date?"

"W-well uh..." Casey trailed off her cheeks becoming warm. "He admitted he liked m-me."

"AWW!" Winter said happily. "Im so happy for you two! My ship is going strong!"

"Y-yeah." Casey stuttered her cheeks getting red.

"Anyways im like so bored!"

"Winnie I am tired." Casey whined, burying her face into her pillow.

"Oh come on!" Winter whined in return.

"Winnie its 3:30, go back to sleep." Casey said her eyes closed.

"But I don't want! Besides I have so much energy, like I can run a marathon." Winter said before getting a idea. "I should run a marathon."

"Excuse me?" Casey murmured. "When do you ever want to do something with running?"

"It seems super fun right now!"

"Wait... don't you have to go somewhere?"

Winter paused to think before going through her calendar. However it quickly hit her. "Oh my God! I forgot I am going to Philadelphia today!"