Girl Meets Hurricane

☆☆☆

Winter, Maya and Shawn sat in Topanga's, joking around as they hung out. All three of them having a genuine good time.

"Okay! Evening over!" Cory shouted, because he and his daughter weren't bonding like the blondes.

"Hey!" The trio yelled back.

"Did you girls do your homework?" Cory asked the teen girls.

"I did excellent work." Riley answered with a smile.

"I also did excellent work." Maya mimicked Riley.

"Well you see I tried halfway, then gave up and bullcraped the rest of it." Winter answered honestly with a sheepish grin.

"Well one of is completely lying." The brunette told the adults.

"Can you guess who?" Maya questioned with a smirk.

"Give them a hint."

"You guys need a hint?" Winter asked crossing her arms.

"No." Both men answered in unison knowing it was Maya.

"You know alittle discipline isn't a bad thing, Maya, Winter." Cory adviced the rebel teens.

"Ok thanks, Mr. Matthews. I'll ponfer on that." Maya responded, lying.

"Thanks Cory. I'll think about it for a minute and then forget." Winter replied with a chuckle. Riley then a made a weird jerk to her father. "Huh?" Riley made the same movement more aggressively. "Yeah, just because you do the same weird gesture twice doesn't mean we get."

"You know, this is usually the part of the evening when people give out fatherly advice." Riley explained her movement.

"Oh!" Shawn chuckled nervously. "No! No, its not my place."

"Go ahead."

"What advice you got for us?"

"We can take it." Winter and Maya told him in unison.

"Oh come on! We're having such a good evening. Can't we just leave it at that?"

"What's the matter? Boom!" Winter asked as she punched Shawn playfully in the chest.

"Oh you don't think I can take it? Go ahead. Ping!" Maya questioned as she did the same thing.

"Yup, go ahead. Pong! Ka-blam!" Winter said as she kept punching him. Shawn smiled in confusion at the two girl's actions.

"Come on! Lets do this! Tell me to do my homework. Maybe I will just do it. You don't even know it. Come on! Lets do this." Maya told Shawn, ending every sentence with a punch.

"Come on. You got something for us? Out with it, I dare you." Winter playfully pressured the man.

"No, no, no. I have this wonderful instinct for too far, and we have arrived." Topanga told them with a look.

"There is nothing he could say that would bother me." Winter replied with a shrug.

"Its not going to happen." Shawn insisted, the two blondes shared a look before making chicken noises.

"Oh right, right. Because chicken noises work on a grown man."

The girls continued to cluck until Riley ruined the moment. "Cluck! Cluck! I'm a chicken! Cluck!" When Riley realized everyone was staring at her strangely sat down.

"Alright you want one piece of fatherly advice?" Shawn asked in complete seriousness.

"And here comes the end of everything." Topanga mumbled quietly.