Girl Meets Yearbook

Maya, Lucas, Winter and Brendon sat on a bench talking mindlessly about things. "I'm just saying, what if they put like cherries on a donut? Why hasn't it been done already?" Winter questioned as she thought deeply about it.

"You're so weird, and besides I think they have cherry filling." Brendon told her, but Winter turned her head to him.

"Its not the same, everyone knows that artificial crap." Winter argued, when Riley, Farkle, and Casey approached them, carrying a large box.

"Please tell me there are giant donuts in there because I'm hungry." Winter said excitedly.

"Sorry, Win. But no." Casey responded, making Winter pout.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway!" Minkus called to everyone.

"It's yearbook time! Hi, page 42." Riley announced making Casey snicker.

"Turn to page 42." The girl with glasses said slowly in a monotone voice.

Everyone looked at her bewildered, except Winter who chuckled and Brendon who sighed. "Snape? Is that you?"

"Hi, pages 27, 34, and 58. You're doing to much, you should calm down." Brendon commented as he flipped through pages.

"Yearbooks! Find out who were and what we really think about eachother." Riley stated making Winter and Brendon shared a unimpressed look.

"So we have to look at what people labels us, instead of hearing it everyday?" Winter crossed her arms.

"Yeah no thanks." Brendon added mimicking her pose.

"Oh come on, lighten up." Casey nudged them before sitting in between them.

"You wanna know what I think about you?" Maya asked as she got up and stood infront of Lucas.

"No, I do not." Lucas answered honestly.

"But I wanna tell you."

"I don't think you need to."

"I'm gonna do it anyway."

"Don't do it."

"It's been awhile."

"I'm asking you not to do it."

"She's going to do it." Winter spoke up with a amused grin. "You gonna run like a wimp or take it with a straight face like an idiot."

"Well, I wanna run. But how would that look?" Lucas replied nervously as Maya started to hum the scales of 'ha-hurrs'. "You guys wouldn't judge me if I run, right?" Lucas looked to the group while Maya still continued her hums. "Come on, man. There's always another option."

"Ha-hurrrr!" The short blonde screamed into his face.

After she finished, Lucas looked down at her bewildered. "You okay now?"

"Hm. That was good."

"You know what else is good? Yearbooks! All of our classmates say what they think of us." Riley chirped making the oldest of the group sighed.

Winter didn't care of what people thought of her, but she was afraid of what people around her would react. "Do we have too?" She whined, Casey patted her head.

"You don't, if you don't want to." She responded, Winter grinned and tossed the yearbook over her shoulder.

"Yearbook, find out how we'll be remembered. Guess what." Farkle turned to Friar and Brendon narrowing his eyes. "You two took another nice picture, you freaks."

"Erm thanks?" Brendon glanced at Farkle in confusion. "I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing."

"Thanks, Farkle. How will you be remembered?" Lucas questioned as he flipped through his yearbook.