Betrayal

Kayla's point of view

One week passed since my sister's birthday, she still has to go on Honeymoon. I heard Evelyn's scream from a room, who was supposed to be Jane's room. I saw Alec that was holding a slutty girl's hand, the same of her wedding day. Alec was trying to explain to Evelyn but the girl kissed him. I saw Evelyn's stealing the girl's power. Then she ran out of the room. I didn't want to see anymore, Alec is a jerk. I went to Demitri's room for talking with him but when i opened the door, he was kissing the slutty girl that flirted with him at my sister's wedding.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

i yelled shattered. Demitri tried to run after me, but i didn't want to listen him. I went into Jessica' s room.

"Come sweetie, we are leaving" i said to Jessica starting to pack her things. After two minutes i finished and started to pack my things. Demitri knocked at the door. I looked at Jessica and said:

"Don't open"

She did as i said.

"I don't want to talk with you Demitri, GO AWAY!!!"

"But i-" i cutted him off.

"I SAID GO AWAY!!!!!!!!" i yelled. Someone else knocked at my door. A smell of Vanilla.

"Evelyn, come in"

My sister came in and said:

"I'm going to leave too"

I nodded.
Jane point of view

I was coming into my room when i heard someone moaning from my mate's room. I enter without knocking. Spencer was making out with the girl that flirted with him at Evelyn's wedding.

" Spencer" i whispered.

" I don't know you were here" he said pushing the girl away.

I was broken. I ran out off the room. He ran after me like he just realized what he said.

"Jane i didn't meant to say those things, i don't know what happened to me" he said. I stutted the door in front of him. I started to pack everything. Evelyn and Kayla were going to leave, i would leave with them. I knocked at Kayla's door.

"I'm coming with you" i said looking into their eyes.
2 hours later

Spencer, Demitri, Alec and Felix  were on a mission, we left a note in Kayla's room and we started to run with Jessica.

"We are staying in an hotel in Los Angeles" Evelyn said.

"It's okay for me but then?"

"We will buy an house" Kayla replied calm.

We arrived at the hotel.

We were wearing sunglasses so nobody could see the colour of our eyes. The guy in the reception gave us the kay of our room and told us that the next day they would have a Karaoke and if we would like to join.

"Sure, we will sing together" said Kayla looking at Evelyn. She nodded. He was staring at us. I guess it's for our beauty. We arrived to the seven floor and opened the door 135.
Meanwhile in Volterra...
Spencer's point of view
"I don't know what happened" i said looking down.

"The McCartney's sisters, they have the power of seduction" Alec explained.

" She didn't let me explain" Demitri said.

"I hope they will when we will arrive to the castle" Alec said.

"For you will be more difficult, you cheated on your wife" Felix said to Alec. He looked down. We arrived to the castle and Heidi ran worried to us. That wasn't good.