Volturi's castle

We had appointment with Heidi, the tour guide, at one o' clock. Spencer, Kayla and I, stopped in a restaurant for lunch. I phoned at our mother, I missed her but I was happy of being in Italy. After i told her that we were fine and pass the phone at Kayla, that passed it to Spencer, she hang up. We walked around Volterra, such a beautiful town. At one o' clock we met Heidi, her eyes were purple and her skin was really pale, her hair were light brown. She was beautiful, she looked 25. While we enter in the castle, Heidi started to explain, I didn't hear a word.

"I'm getting bore" I whispered to Kayla.

"Me too" she said.

"Spencer!" We both called.

"What?"

"We are getting bore" Kayla said.

"Me too" he admitted.

"Let's sneak out"

We tried to make our way to the door but it was locked.

"Great, now what we are going to do?" I asked.

We heard screams came out from a room. I looked at Kayla then at Spencer.

"There is a stairway!" Kayla noticed. We ran up to the stairway.

We opened a door. The castle was really creepy. We enter into the room and we closed the door.

"Where are we?" Kayla asked.

"This looks like a library" I said.

"I think this is an hunted house" Spencer said.

"I'm scary, I think something bad, is going to happen"

We heard footsteps and hold each other's hands while we tried to hide.

"I can hear their heartbeats and their scent" a male voice said.

Someone opened the door.

" Come out, or we will have to do with the force." A female voice said. Kayla and i looked at Spencer and he nodded. We stopped to hide and came out. We didn't look at that people in the eyes.

"Let's take them to the masters" the girl said.
Demitri point of view

Me, Alec and Jane, went upstairs because i could hear three heartbeats and smell their scent. A scent intoxicated me, strawberry smell. When we opened the door, and the three stopped to hide, i could say that the strawberry scent was getting stronger. Until i saw her. The most beautiful human i've never saw in my entire life. She had blonde waivy hair, blue beautiful eyes, her body was just...perfect. From that moment, i was sure of something, i would do everything for keep her alive.
Alec point of view

Vanilla. A scient of vanilla was intoxicating me. The scient got stronger while we came into the room. I looked at the girl. The most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my 300 years old. She had long straight brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and she was simply gorgeous. What's wrong with me? I've never felt this way for a... human.
Jane point of view

A scient of Chocolate was strong, too strong.

" Come out or we will have to do it with the force" i said. He scient got stronger while an handsome boy out. He was really beautiful. His eyes were blue, his lips were pink, his hair were perfect, straight and brown. What is happening to me? It wasn't supposed to happen to me!

"Let's take them to the masters" i said trying to sound cold. I was just hoping that Aro will turn him.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like the second caphter! I will update soon.
I know they should be younger but in this story Jane and Alec are 18. While demetri is 24.