Let her live

Evelyn point of view

I was next to Alec.

"I enjoyed last night" i said smiling.

"Yeah, me too" he said smirking. I took a shower and dressed up, he did the same.

"What day is today?"

"Thursday"

This was the day that Heidi went to took the humans we were going to kill by sucking their blood. I went out of the room.

"Had fun last night?" Asked Felix smirking.

I smacked his arm playfully.

Alec came behind me.

"I want to take you in a place after" he whispered.

"Okay" i said smiling.

We went to the throne room, Heidi would arrive in a few minutes.

*play music now*
Kayla's point of view
~Flashback~
2 years before
Manuel was my boyfriend, the best boyfriend i could wish for, he gave me everything, once he was going to Massachusetts, for something i didn't know. Manuel was beautiful, he had dark spiky brown hair and  deep brown eyes, he was tall and slim, je was the sweetest boy in the world. I gave him everything. I loved him. Two days later, his mother came crying to me saying that he was dead. I descovered that he cheated on me. Three months later i started to throw up, i did a test and...i was pregnant. Evelyn and Spencer helped me so much.
Seven months later i was on an harmchair, i was reading a book when i felt it. My waters broke. I called Evelyn, she and my mother helped me, i started to scream.
"Push Kayla, push" Evelyn kept saying.
"I can see the head, he is almost out! " my mother yelled. I kept pushing. The last thing i've hear before falling asleep was a little child crying and my mother saying:
"It's a girl"
2 hours later
I woke up.
"Where is her?" I asked Evelyn.
She smiled.
"Mum is taking her here"
I opened the door for see my daughter into my mother's arms.
" She's beautiful" i whispered smiling.
" You know that you can't take her, right? "
Anger came in all my body.
"Why? "
" You're father won't approve it"
My eyes widen.
" We have to give her to the adoption center" my mother continued.
I started to cry and my breath was heavy.
"I'm sorry sweetheart"
"I don't want to leave her" i stated.
"That's the only choice we have"
" I love you so much" i whispered into my daughter's little ear. I called her Jessica.
Three days later
We went to the car and drove to the adoption center. I stared at my daughter, she was simply perfect. We arrived at the adoption center. There was a family, the o'donells family, they were adopting my beautiful lovely daughter. I started to cry,  days, weeks, months.
"I'm sure she's fine" my mother kept saying to me. And the answer was always the same.
"I know but she's not with me."
~End flashback ~

Where is she now? I miss her to death. I never wanted to leave her.

I went to the throne room. Humans came. Aro started to talk.

"Thank you for being here and for your gift"

They looked confused.

"Jessica o' donells! Stay here" a  woman order to a little girl, the kid was blonde with waivy hair and green eyes, she looked like me at her age. The masters started to eat, then we did it. Santiago was about killing my daughter.

" No! Stay away from her!" I yelled mad. He was shocked. I picked Jessica into my arms, she was crying. Her little heart was going really fast.

"Don't cry Sweetheart, i'm here now, you don't need to be scary, nobody will hurt you"

Her heart turned to the normal beat.

"Why do you have red eyes? "

"It's a colour, like yours are green and very beautiful"

She giggled. Then i realise i wasn't alone.

" What are you doing?" Caius hissed.

"Please let her live"

I turned and i saw Evelyn looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Please let her live, kill me, do everything to me but please don't touch her, let her live"

I looked at Spencer, he gave me an understanding smile. I looked at Demitri, he was confused. Marcus whispered something into Aro's ear.

"My dear, may i?" Aro asked me.

I nodded and gave him my hand.

"Incredibile!" (Unbelivable) he whispered. "Kayla, take the kid into the guests room"

I smiled.

"Thank you Master" and took Jessica into her new bedroom.

I looked at her while she was asleep. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.
La mia bellissima figlia, l'amore della mia vita, era qui vicino a me ora, e io non potevo essere più felice. (My beautiful daughter, the love of my life, was here next to me now, and i couldn't be happier)

I was sure that whatever would happen, i would never leave her again.