Jake's choice

Renesmee point of view

I made my choice. Jake came to me.

"Renesmee, i have to tell you something"

"I'm listening" i said calm.

"Renesmee i-i ch-cheated on you"

My blood was starting to boil in my veins.

"I didn't meant to, that day, i was coming from you when Leah stopped me and kissed me. She tried to deepened the kiss but i pulled away because of you, i love you Renesmee"

"I love you too Jake"

He tried to lean in for a kiss but i stopped him.

"I love you as a best friend"

He looked hurt.

"Please Jake, try to understand me, i love him"

His pain turned into anger.

"You love the Volturi's kid, don't you?"

"I'm sorry Jake"

"I don't care what will happen, you will be mine Renesmee, we are meant to be, and I will do everything for have you, even kill that suckblood"

Now i was starting to get mad.

"NO! ENOUGH! You won't kill him, because if you want to do it, you have to kill me first."

The anger turned into pain again.

"Renesmee" he whispered. He was almost crying.

"Go away Jacob"

"I will always love you Renesmee, no matter what. "

He said turning into a wolf and he started to run. I started to cry. My first love, brother and best friend just left me and all because i didn't love him back. Then a pair of strong arms hugged me from behind. I looked at the sky, it was almost the sunset.

"Why are you crying?" A sexy male voice asked me.

"Jacob left, because i don't love him back, he is my best friend, how could he left me?"

"Look at me" Brent said lifting my chin for me to face him.

"Hey, calm down, i'm here for you"

"He left forever"

"You can't know that"

I stopped to cry.

"Thank you Brent for always make me feel better"

He smiled.

"It's a pleasure my love."

"I love you Brent."

"I love you too Baby"

He said and kissed me for an everlasting moment.

We went to my coven, Jasper, Alice and Rosalie weren't really happy at first when i told them my choice. My father wouldn't mind because he said my happiness was more important and my mother said that also if Jacob was her best friend, she wouldn't have problems if i was happy. Now that was just one problem, be accepted by the Volturi coven, the Vampires Royality.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, i know it was short but i hope you liked it anyway.  I will update soon.