Honeymoon

Evelyn point of view

After two days, me and Alec went to honeymoon.

"Where are we going?" I asked smiling.

Alec really loves to surprise me.

"You will know when we will be there" he simply replied, he smirk never leave his angelic face.

"You know what Evelyn?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"I've waited all my life for you, and I couldn't be happier, I thought I was going to pass all eternity alone and having you in front of me, it's just like dreaming"

I would cry of joy if I could. He pressed his lips on mine. I smiled and we kissed again.

"I love you" I said looking at him with dreamly eyes.

"I love you too Evelyn"

The way he says my name is like liquid gold.

I took my IPod out of my pocket and listened: Awake and Alive by Skillet. I put my head on Alec's shoulder and I took his hand.
Four hours later...

We finally landed.

" Where are we?" I asked at him confused.

"Island Evelyn"

He gave me an island? He's out of his mind.

" Are we alone here?" I asked turning for meeting his eyes.

" I mean, there are humans on this island?"

Alec smirked.

" Of course they are, how could we feed if they weren't? "

I relaxed. The house was simply perfect. It looked like a castle, it was a maze.

"I could get lost!"

"Don't worry, i won't leave you a second" he said putting his arm on my waist. I smiled.

" I wish we could have an house by ourselfs" i whispered.

" You know we can't" he said looking at me.  I bet he was good looking when he was human too.

" I heard that there's a beauty competion on the hotel near here"

He smiled.

" What's your idea?"

" I want to win and then, me and my gorgeous husband would suck everyone's blood. He smirked and kissed me.
One hour later

A waitress were trying to flirting with my husband, i decided that would be the first that i would attack. ALEC WAS MINE! DAMN HE WAS MY HUSBAND! Jealousy was burning inside me. Everyone looked at me, nobody expected such an angelic beauty like mine. All vampire were beautiful but i was beautiful also for a vampire.

"And the winner is..."

The suspense was growing up into the other girls's bodies, i could hear their heartbeats but i was completely calm.

"Evelyn Stail"

Everyone applaused.

"Volturi" i corrected.

"What? "

"Evelyn Volturi"

I was going to do my speech.

" I want to take you all for this opportunity but most of all..."

I looked at Alec, he smiled at me while the waitress was still trying to flirt with him and he was ignoring her. I took a deep breath.

"I want to thank you the love of my life, my everything, the reason why i live"

Everyone was staring at me while i was talking.

"My beautiful husband Alec"

Everyone was shocked. But applaused anyway.

"Alec, will you mind to come here?"

Alec sat up walking to me while the waitress's face was priceless. I kissed him with a lot of passion and everyone applaused. Then, i went to the waitress.

"Hi" i said warmly.

" Hello" she said annoyed. Oh, i understand, a slut.

" I saw you flirting with my husband"

"So?" She asked like nothing happened.

" So you will be my first victim" i said smiling.

"Victim, what are you talk-"

She was cutted off by my teeth into her skin. After i and Alec killed everyone, we started to make out. He touched my buttom under my red skirt, i was againist the wall. Lust was in mine and his eyes. My white top was almost off reaviling my fucsia bra. We ran, vampire speed, to our house.

I unbottoned his thousers, he took off my top and my skirt. I unbottoned his shirt. This ABS OH MY GOD! It wasn't the first time but everytime i saw his perfect body, just a thing run into my mind. I want him, with all my heart. His hands were playing on my waist, taking my underwear off. He took off my bra. I took his boxers off. He kissed my arm, my neck, every part of me, i couldn't help but moaning. He turned me on. He was touching my body, he started to play with my hair. He stared to kiss my collabone. He smiled looking into my eyes. I put my legs around his waist. I was really wet. Then he enter into me. All night. In and out. He got faster and faster. I started to scream of pleasure.

"Alec?"

"Yes?"

" You're the god of sex"

He smiled. I don't regret my choices because they took me to Alec. And i'm sure of one thing, i love him and i always will.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long pause. I really love writing this story so i hope you will keep reading, i decided to update not so soon but still soon, it's only for make the caphters longer and a lot of idea are into my mind. So i hope you enjoy the story!