A new birth

Jessica' s point of view

"Hunter!!!!!" I screamt.

He came running from me.

"I think it's time, my water broke"

His eyes widen, then he called everyone from the Denali and the Volturi.

"Breath in and out" my aunt Evelyn said. I did what she said, i couldn't feel that the baby wanted to go out.

I started to scream.

"Push Jessica!" My mother said.

"HUNTER! WHERE IS HUNTER?!" I yelled.

"I'm here love" he said taking my hand. I started to push again, i was sweating, i screamt again.

"I can see the head! He's almost out! Keep going like you're doing Jessica, push!" Kate said. I did what she told me.

Then i heard a little cry.

"It's a boy" Tanya said.

I smiled.

"What's the Name?" Carmen asked.

"Simon" i said looking at Hunter that was smiling to him, and then he kissed my forehead.

I looked at my mother, she was smiling.

Everyone went out except for Hunter. He was really happy, i could see it in his eyes. I smiled.
~Flashback ~
I was walking in the park when i bumped into someone.
"I'm sorry, i wasn't watching where i was going"
In front of me, there was a boy, a really good looking boy, he had brown hair and deep green eyes. He was tall, seven centimetres more than me.
"Don't worry, i wasn't watching where i was going too." He said smiling, causing me to smile.
"I'm Hunter anyway"
"I'm Jessica"
~End of the flashback~

"I love you" i said honestly.

" I love you too" he said kissing me.

"It's beautiful, our son"

"Yeah"

Simon had blonde hair and blue eyes. Yes, he was born with hair. His pale skin was flawless, he was simply gorgeous, my son.

"Hi Simon" i whispered and he looked at me with the smartest look i've ever seen, well, he was really smart of course.
Brent point of view

"Are you ready for spend a day with my family?" I asked nervous to Renesmee.

"Of course i do and i'm dying to see your nephew"

I smiled, she was so lovely. My mother would love her. I kissed Reny, she kissed me back, i couldn't believe that she was my girlfriend. She was mine.

"You're an angel" i said kissing her cheek.

"No, i'm not"

"Yes, you're MY angel"

She smacked my arm.

" Ouch, it hurts" i said playfully.

"Stop it" she said smiling.

"No, really, i'm going to die, why you did it to me Reny? Why?!" I said playfully faking a cry.

"Idiot" she said looking at me and pressing her lips on mine. We stopped and she hugged me and i hugged her back. I was a lucky man.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! This was the shortest caphter ever! I'm so sorry, please don't hate me but i just do it for suspense. I will update soon and i will try to make caphers more interesting, i have a lot of ideas in my mind and i hope you will like them.
Anyway,
Hunter is the guy in the pic.