Humanity

Evelyn point of view

I looked out of the window, the sun was rising. I remembered who i was, how beautiful being human was, being a vampire wasn't bad but that feeling of guilt that you have to take is tormenting me, sometimes don't think on it is easier. When you don't think about it is if in that moment it doesn't exist. Sometimes i ask Alec to use his power on me because i wanna feel numb. In that moment, Alec came into my room, yesterday he took me in his old town where he lived. He cover it but I know that is still painful remember. From when I was turned, I killed more than 300 people. I'm a killer, I'm a monster. I killed everyone that broke me down, everyone that betrayed me, everyone that was bitchy with me, every killer but some innocent people too.

"I'm a monster" I said keep looking out of the window.

"No, you're not"

"Yes, I am, I lost myself"

"Do you regret your choices?"

I turned to face him.

"No,  I don't"

"So?"

I sighed.

"When I was human I wanted to have a nice house in front of the ocean and watching the sunset while my husband would hug me from behind" I said turning to look at the window, at the sky, the colours of the dawn, it was always beautiful, the way sometimes it looks like a paint. I looked at Alec with dreamy eyes. I hugged him and he kissed me.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you too Baby"

I smiled.

"You're the best thing ever happened to me" I said biting my bottom lips, I was human I would cry.

"Nobody ever told me that" he said shocked.

"Ti amo, je t'aime, te quiero, eu te amo, ich liebe dich, I LOVE YOU"

He smiled, the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in 17 years on this earth.

"Je t'aime aussie, te quiero tambien, ti amo anch'io, I LOVE YOU TOO"

he said kissing me.

"I want to take you in another place."

"Really? Where?"

"It's a surprise, Master Aro gave us the permission of leaving the castle for today"

He took me where the garage was.

"Choice one"

I smiled.

"The red one"

He smirked. The car was a red Lamborghini with dark black windows.

"Where are we going?" I asked him smiling while he opened my door.

"Thank you"

"You will see" he said smirking.

I stared at him the all journey. He noticed that and asked:

" Why are you staring at me? "

"Because you're simply handsome"

He smirked.

"And because i love you more than everything in the world"

He smiled.

" I love you, Evelyn"

The way he said my name was so melodic.

" I love you too" i replied. Then i started to sing.
"All i know, this morning when i woke, i know something now, i know something now, know something now, that i didn't before, and all i've seen since eighteen hours ago "
"You're very good to sing" Alec said interrupting me.

"Thank you, wanna sing with me?"

"Sure, but i'm better"

"Oh, we will see this"

Then we started to sing together:

" I just wanna know you, i just wanna know you, i just wanna know you better now, 'cause all i know is that we said 'Hello', and your eyes looking like coming home, oh i know it's a simple name, everything has changed, all i know is that you held the door, you'll be mine and i'll be yours, all i know since yesterday, is everything has changed"

(Everything has changed Taylor Swift ft ed sherran, i didn't put all the song just some part of the lyrics)

"You sing really well too" i said smiling to him

"Thank you but we are arrived" he said while he opened my door like a true gentleman.

"Woow!!"

"This is where i come when i want to think"

It was beautiful, a forest with beautiful waterfalls.

"This is my secret place"

I smiled.

"It's stunning" i commented.

"Now it's the place when you will need to think too, you can come here"

"This is almost like the place when i went when i wanted to clear my mind. It is stunning too, i will take you there one day"

"I'd love to" he replied.

"I wanna take a bath" i said putting my dresses off and staying with my bra and my underwear on. He stared at me like a fool.

"So, you wanna come or not?"

He took his shirt off and his pants, leaving just his boxer and came into the water.

"Catch me!" I said disappearing under the water, he came after me and grab my hands, for turn to kiss me.

"I catched you" he said smiling and kissing me.

"I love you and i will stay with you forever, i promise" he whispered hugging me. In that moment i didn't need to dream because reality was better than my dreams.