Preparation for the wedding

Renesmee point of view

I called my parents for telling them about the wedding but naturally aunt Alice already saw it and they were already at the airport when i called them.

Sometimes i would curse my aunt Alice's gift. I will ask Evelyn to took it away for the moment that she will stay with us. When they landed, i arrived at the airport with Brent, Jessica and Hunter.

"You're arrived" i said hugging aunt Alice, uncle Jasper, aunt Rosalie and uncle Emmett. They smiled.

"Renesmee" my grandparents said hugging me.

"We missed you"

"I missed you too"

Then i turned for face my parents. My father hugged me, while my mother kissed my cheeks and hugged me too.

"I can't wait to choice the dress for the wedding" said aunt Alice smiling and clapping her hands.

"Actually, i already picked the wedding dress"

" Oh"

She was a bit disappointed.

"I can't wait to see it" she said smiling.

"Well, i want it to be a surprise, so you will have to wait for the wedding"

"Oh ok" she said disappointed. We arrived at home.

"I can't wait you to meet Brent's mother and Jessica' s mother and Spencer, their brother"

My father had a weird look and i was thinking that he was reading Brent's mind and Jessica' s and Hunter's mind too. I blocked my thoughs about blocking Alice's power.

We arrived and Evelyn, Kayla and Spencer, were there to greet us.

" Evelyn, can i talk with you for a second?"

"Of course my dear" she said while we went to my room.

"What you wanted to ask me?"

"How do you-" She cutted me off

"Spencer"

"Right"

"We have to whisper so they can't hear us"

" Tell me"

I whispered in her ear:

" You have to take Alice's power away from all her stay here."

She smirked.

"I'd love to my dear"

We went outside again.

"OMG!!! I'm having a vision, i can see your-" she cutted herself off.

"I can't see nothing" she said starting panicking. I though that Evelyn took her power.

I mumbled a thank you to Evelyn and she nodded.

"What happened?"

Spencer smirked.

"Give me my power back!!" aunt Alice shouted.

" Not 'till you will stay here" Evelyn said to my aunt. My aunt started to run againist Evelyn but Evelyn was faster and said:

"Stop"

"What did you do to me? I can't move!"

"I know, it's my power" Evelyn said and relazed her for preparing everything for the wedding. Wearing high heels for me was easy like breathing. My gradma Esme, decided to make the cake with Kayla was thinking about my boquet, Lyla did my manicure, Jane did my hair, Evelyn was decorating everything with my aunt Alice. Aunt Rosalie was doing my make up. My mother helped me with the dress and putting my tiara on. My father knocked at the door.

"Come in"

He opened the door and said:

"You're stunning Renesmee"

" Thank you Dad" i said hugging him.

I looked at the mirror, my mother passed me the boquet.

" I can't believe it's me" i said smiling also if i was really really nervous. I put some profume on.

"I'm ready" i said glaring at my father. Everyone was dressed really well. They were all gorgeous. Vampires beauty, i though, but someone like Evelyn, Kayla, Spencer, Alec, Jessica, Hunter, my father, aunt Alice and aunt Rosalie must have been good-looking as human too.

"You are, darling" my mother said kissing my cheek.

I smiled.

" I'm ready" i said to my father. He took out his arm and i grabbed it. I couldn't help but feeling anxious. I was going to marry Brent Volturi.

-------------------------------------------------------------
So, what do you think? I hope you liked it!!! I will update soon promise!