The biggest wedding in decades

Renesmee point of view

My wedding dress was almost like my mother's wedding dress, except that it had diamons on the top of it, and a white rose around the waist, it was way more luxurious. I was wearing white heels with blue line that looked like lightenings in the white, and they had brilliants on.

I was so anxious. I was walking down the asle with my father, and then i saw him, my Brent. He was wearing a white tux, with black shoes and a blue tie. He was perfect.

I smiled. The wedding was in the garden, in front of the ocean.  Demitri was playing the piano, Felix was going to marry us. My father left my hand for give it to Brent.

"You're gorgeous" he mumbled. All the covens from all the world were there. I took Brent's hands. In that moment Felix started to speak:

"We are here today for celebrate the wedding of this man and this woman"

Then he turned to Brent and said:

"Repeat after me, i Brent Volturi, take you Renesmee Cullen as my wife"

"I Brent Volturi take you Renesmee Cullen as my wife, in the good and bad times"

My turn.

"I take you Brent Volturi as my husband in health and sickness"

Brent's turn again.

"In richness and poorness"

"Always"

"And Forever"

Hunter gave us our rings.

"I do" i said smiling.

"I do" he said smiling back.

"You may kiss the bride" Felix said closing the book.

Brent kissed me with so much passion that my mind turned blank.

Everyone was clapping their hands.  Now it was the speech time. Uncle Emmett always saying his dirty jokes. My father saying that he is keeping an eye on Brent, playfully but i though that it was true and he would probably read his thoughs. My aunt Alice said that she was proud of me, of how i've become and the fact that i love shopping. I think the Volturi's speech more beautiful. It was Kayla's turn.

"I feel like an aunt for you my dear Reny, well, you are and i think that i couldn't have someone better in my family"

I smiled. She was so kind. Jessica's turn.

"Wow Reny, look at you! You're married now! Anyway, being serious, you are for me like the sister i've never had and i couldn't think at someone better than you next to my cousin, you're an amazing person"

This almost made me cry. But not as Evelyn's speech.

"Reny, you're a wonderful and beautiful girl, I've never thought that you were like you are, you remember me in a way, when I was human, I used to be scary or really anxious, when I first saw you, I decided to like you because you were like me. In every way. Then I realized that I really liked you, you're like the daughter I've never had. I can't see someone better than you next to my son."

I ran to hugging her.

"I love you Evelyn, you're like a mother to me"

"I love you too my dear"

Now it was the turn of MY Brent.

"I've never believed in soulmates, until I saw you, Reny, you're everything to me. I can't live without you. It was love at the first sign, and when I discovered that you loved me back, I was the happiest man on the earth. There aren't words for describe how much I love you. And every day that I see you, I think I'm dreaming because I've never been so happy in my life. I always ask to myself if you are an angel fallen from the heaven or not. But now I know that you and me, are soulmates, my love and I can't be happier, I could die for you, I could not feed, not sleep, not breath, but I don't need those things if you are next to me. The world can fall but I will stay if you will be next to me. I won your heart, and this is the biggest prize ever for me. I love you Renesmee Charlie Cullen"

I started to cry, tears of joy.

"I love you too" I said kissing him. I throwed my bouquet and Jessica took it. We danced all the night, I changed in a cute simple white dress, while the wedding finished with fireworks on the ocean. I couldn't be happier. It was time of my honeymoon. Everyone from Cullen and the Volturi greeted us.

"Be safe" my mother said kissing my cheek.

"I will" I said smiling while Demitri took us to the airport.

This was just the beginning of my new life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it!!!! I will update the next caphter, that is the last caphter too, soon, I hope you liked it with all my heart.
Kisses,
Simo.