Shopping with Alec, Jane, Demitri and Felix

Evelyn's point of view

I search for something  I could wear. Luckily, I found some underwear already in the closet. I looked in the closet and I saw that every clothes were black and grey, i've always loved the black and the gray too but my favourite color was red. I mean, you live here from ages and you don't have something white, or red or at least blue? Unbelievable! I finished to wash, and dressed of black, I was wearing my black sneakers. I found Alec, sit on a chair. My room was enough big and luxurious, the ceiling was white, the walls were cream color, in front of my bed there was a mirror. I turned for face Alec.

"Really? Just black and grey? What about blue, white, fucsia, red?"

"Well, we are going shopping today so you can buy how many clothes you want to" he replied annoying.

"Alec?"

"Yes?"

"Nothing"

He looked bored. Than Jane came into my room with Kayla.

"We are ready, what about you?" Jane asked me with an evil look.

"I am too" I said annoyed. Then Spencer and Demitri came, it was raining so they didn't have to wear their coats. From when Kayla and Demitri discovered to be mates, they are always together, they are a couple, she said that she loves him. Me and Kayla were so excited to going shopping. We enter in a shop called New Land, Kayla went to the bright color like green, pink, light blue, yellow etc, while Demitri followed her. I took some blue hoddies and some red hoddies, and some red shirts, some jeans, white T-shirt with random written on, boots, high heels, a fucsia shirt, sneakers, some red tops, some blue skirts, and some leggings. While Spencer bought some white t-shirts, some green T-shirt, a pair of white trousers, some jeans, a hat, and five pair of shoes.

Then, when we finished, me, Kayla and Jane went to the underwear shop. The boys were waiting for us outside.

Kayla bought coloured underwear and bra, Jane made us buy lingerie because she say that you never know when you have to...you know.

After we finished, we decided to play a game.

"What about truth or dare?" I asked.

"It's fine for me" Kayla replied.

"OK, Felix, your turn"

"Truth"

"Umm...what do you think about me?"

He laughed and then said:

"I think you're funny and smart, and I already see you like my little sister"

"Aww, so sweet, now is Kayla turn, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"How much do you love Demitri?"

"More than my same life"

I smiled, Spencer did the same while Demitri was kissing Kayla's cheek.

"Now you Jane, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Spencer"

Jane looked shocked, but she came closer, closer, closer and closer to my brother and kissed him.

"Now you Evelyn" Kayla said. I sighed and said:

"Dare"

She smirked. okay, now I was starting of being scary.

"I dare you to go to that cute boy that is staring at you, and flirt with him"

Alec looked mad.

"OK, I can do it"

"And you have to kiss him" Jane said.

"WHAT?!" Alec almost yelled. I could see anger in those beautiful eyes.

I went to the boy.

"Hi" I said to him

"Hello"

I smiled.

"What's your name?"

"Hunter"

I smirked.

"You're really cute Hunter, I'm Evelyn"

"You are not bad as well" he said winking.

I started blushing.

"Thank you"

"Wanna go to eat something? I know an amazing restaurant"

I was about to answer when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss.

"Did you miss me love?" Alec asked me.

"Love?" Hunter asked confuse.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend, she's mine, and nobody can separate us, we are meant to stay together!" Alec hissed to the guy.

"Woow, calm down dude"

Alec bites him. Until the boy was dead.

"Such a pity, he was beautiful" I said, he glared at me with a cold stare.

We went to a restaurant, where, Spencer, Kayla and I ate something. Spaghetti with Salmon for me, pizza for Spencer and Kayla.

We came back, we went to the throne room, where Aro asked us if we had fun.

"It was a beautiful day" I answer.

"Great! I have a news, Spencer, Kayla, Evelyn, you will be turned tomorrow after lunch."

We nodded and left.

I went where Alec's door was. I knocked.

"Come in" his angelic voice said.

I closed the door while I went in his room.

"Hey" I said.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

"I want to know why you did that today"

"I don't know what are you talking about"

"You know what I'm talking about, the...kiss"

"You want to know why I kissed you?"

I nodded. "Yes"

"Perche' ti amo sin dal primo momento che to ho visto, perche' tu sei la MIA  vita, LA mia droga" (Because I love you from the first moment that I saw you, because you are my life, my drug)

I studied Italian so I knew what he said.

"I love you too Alec"

"How did you know what I said?"

"I studied Italian for years!"

He smiled and came always more closer to mine until I felt his lips on mine, they were cold and soft, I wanted that moment to last forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it, in the next caphters, I will also tell the Demitri's and Kayla's love story and Jane and Spencer, but I will concentrate more on Evelyn's love story. Please don't hate me. I will update soon.