Demitri's and Kayla's wedding

Demitri's point of view

I was there on the altar waiting for Kayla, i couldn't believe this day arrived. Our daughter was dressed like a little princess. Light blue dress and white little shoes. A little flower in her blonde hair. I was wearing a blue shirt and a white jacket and black thousers. My hair are spiky as always.  I never though about wedding before i started to talk with Kayla for the first time.

She was so breathtaking. Her dress was luxurious and strapless, with diamons on, really beautiful. Her hair, i don't know how to describe them. Her crimson eyes were full of happiness and love. She was a vision. When she came next to me, i felt the happiest man in the earth. I grabbed her hand and she smiled. Felix were going to marry us. I've never been so happy in my entire life. After that i kissed Kayla with more passion than i should, we started to dance, i danced with my daughter, she looked just like her mother when she was little. This is just the beginning of our new lives together.
Jane point of view

I was so happy for Demitri and Kayla, but i was also sad, when i was human, i dreamt to marry too. Kayla, Demitri, Alec, Evelyn, Felix and Lyla are all married and me and Spencer are the only one that aren't. If vampires could cry, i would. But i'm happy that i have Spencer next to me. When i descovered that masters Aro, Caius and Marcus died, it was like waking up of a beautiful dream and if someone took me to face reality. It's strange live without them. We left Volterra after a newborn burnt our castle.

But i'm glad it ended like this, because for the first time in decades, i'm really happy. Spencer was wearing a blue suit, with a white flower into the pocket of his jacket. I was wearing a red, strapless dress, really simple but i liked it with black high heels.  I started to dance as Evelyn and my brother did the same. Evelyn was wearing a blue, strapless with diamons on and red high heels. My brother was wearing a grey shirt, with a blue jacket, blue thousers and black shoes.

My nephew was so cute wearing a grey suit with little white shoes.

I smiled while Spencer whispered into my ear:

"I love you"

" I love you too"

He smiled. Why he has to be so perfect? I got lost in his scarlett red eyes.

This was a new beginning, after ages, decades, years, we were ready for the new Volturi's Royality.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it. I'm so sorry if you didn't. Please keep reading. I will update soon. In the pic are Kayla's hair for the wedding.